Product Manager, Internal Tools & Fulfillment - BobbieView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Manager, Internal Tools & Fulfillment
- Job Location
- Remote, US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Bobbie is creating a parenting culture of confidence, not comparison. And it starts with how we choose to feed our babies. We crafted our European style infant formula with purposefully sourced, organic ingredients to give parents a product they are proud to feed their babies, direct to their doorstep. Bobbie is proud to be the only US formula that is designed to meet both FDA and EU standards.
Although 83% of parents turn to formula in the first year of their baby’s life, this is the silent majority that is often shamed for not being able to exclusively breastfeed. Co-founded by two moms and created by a team of mom scientists, nutritionists, pediatricians, and lactation consultants, the Bobbie team knows first hand that there is no one size fits all for feeding. With Bobbie, we hope you can Bottle Boldly.
Your primary responsibility is to support the customization and deployment of vendor-sourced software products and quarterbacking the deployment of back-end tooling. You will leverage your technical acumen to support the integration process of service providers from specification and API definition to QA and release. You will triage operative issues, identify technical dependencies, and evaluate business impact while taking hands-on responsibility by supporting internal and external partner product management and engineering teams in regards to project management tasks, prioritization, and deliverables.
What you will accomplish:
- Own end to end product management for Internal Systems and Tools at Bobbie (NetSuite, OMS, Fulfillment Systems, internal tooling, etc), from vision and roadmap through execution, partnering closely with internal Bobbie teams and external partners
- Identify, prioritize, deliver, and optimize internal tooling and back office software capabilities that enhance the Bobbie customer experience and the internal Bobbie team experience
- Collaborate closely with business partners, product managers, engineers, and delivery teams spanning DTC E-commerce, Finance, Supply Chain, Operations, Customer Experience, and People team to continuously enhance the internal tooling experience
- Develop and execute a plan to improve scalability and monitoring of internal systems
- Identify and establish processes to improve collaboration and scalability of your areas, partnering closely with the Director of Product Management and cross-functional teams
What we would like you to have:
- Deep understanding of technology and eCommerce, business processes, and functional dependencies, especially payment, ordering, and fulfillment systems
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Project Manager, Technical Product Manager, or similar role in an e-commerce business
- 1+ years of experience owning e-commerce operations and fulfillment tools (Shopify, Netsuite, OMS, EDI, payment systems, accounting systems, etc)
- API/Integration expertise - can work with both technical and business partners
- Stellar project management and ownership mindset: Organized and deadline-driven, with a history off successful management of cross-functional projects across internal and external teams
- Demonstrates mastery of business side skills (communication, customer research, product vision, feature definition), as well as technical architecture, dev, and execution skills
- Proven ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Leadership, technical and non-technical audiences while employing a high degree of collaboration and influence
- Experience with Agile backlog/project management tools
- Analytical, data-driven, and focused on efficiency and solutions
- Shopify experience is a plus
- NetSuite experience is a plus
You’re inspired by our core values:
- Be Radical - We are change makers, rule breakers and stigma shakers. We are unapologetically bold and use our megaphone for good.
- Nurture the Tension - Parenthood is full of healthy tension, and so is building a company. We embrace the unknowns, practice humility and are a culture of learners.
- Deliver Ounce by Ounce - Our customers have entrusted us to feed their babies. We lose sleep over the details, so they don’t have to.
- Don’t Assume - We embrace our unique perspectives, withhold judgment, and find beauty in the paths that brought us all to Bobbie. Our strength is celebrating each other and our collective voice.
Compensation and Benefits:
- San Francisco / NYC: $132,000 - $154,000
- All other locations: $110,000 - $132,000
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. As a fully remote company, we adjust our salaries to match geographic location. Employees who live in a high cost-of-living city (San Francisco, NYC) have a higher salary range than employees who live elsewhere.
Our total compensation package also includes comprehensive benefits and robust equity offerings. We believe all Bobbie employees should have an option to purchase ownership in the company and benefit from what we expect will be a lot of upside growth.
Our benefits include
- Employee medical, dental and vision insurance 100% covered by Bobbie, with options to add dependents through a subsidized pre-tax deduction
- US-based work from anywhere model
- 401k with match
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Summer Fridays (early office closure every Friday)
- 13 paid company holidays plus an end of year holiday office shut down
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave with the option to take an additional 8 months unpaid
- 1 year Bobbie subscription
- Balance Coordinator
- $75 monthly internet stipend
- Co-working space reimbursement
At Bobbie, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Bobbie is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Bobbie Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Bobbie Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Bobbie Founded Year
Bobbie Total Amount Raised
Bobbie Funding RoundsView funding details