Product Manager, Experimentation - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Manager, Experimentation
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Product Manager, Experimentation
Adyen's Experimentation and Machine Learning team focuses on expanding Adyen's capabilities to rapidly experiment on our single global platform. You will be responsible to build our experimentation platform out to serve all relevant applications for Adyen and its merchants. Product Managers at Adyen own the end-to-end problem that they are trying to solve with their team. You will create and evangelize a vision for experimentation at Adyen, realize that vision with a team of engineers, and ensure Adyen merchants gain measurable benefit from the products and features developed by all Adyen teams.
What you’ll do
- Adyen's Experimentation and Machine Learning teams focus on expanding Adyen's capabilities to rapidly experiment on our single global platform;
- You will be responsible to build our experimentation platform out to serve all Adyen's applications;
- Product Managers at Adyen own the end-to-end problem that they are trying to solve with their team;
- You will create and evangelize a vision for experimentation at Adyen, realize that vision with a team of engineers, and ensure Adyen merchants gain measurable benefit from the products and features your team has released.
Who you are
- Experience with building or intensively using an experimentation platform;
- A fundamental understanding of experimentation, statistics and relevant technologies;
- The ability to act as the single point-of-contact for ‘owned’ areas - working with cross-functional partners across the company to achieve all aspects of the project management cycle;
- A ‘launch fast and iterate’ approach to tackling solutions;
- The ability to help a team architect a vision and then see it through implementation and ongoing optimization;
- Manage the product roadmap, maintain and prioritize product backlog;
- Strong communication skills, especially in a consensus driven culture where a diversity of perspectives is cherished;
- Previous engineering/developer/data science background a plus;
- Data-driven decision making skills;
- A proven record of high performance managing complex initiatives to achieve outstanding results. An intuitive understanding of the importance of data in understanding trends, providing actionable insights, and tracking the success of those initiatives.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds