Product Manager - Developer Experience - AkoyaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Manager - Developer Experience
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Meet the future
Akoya is an API-based network backed by major financial institutions that creates a safer and more transparent way for people to safely send their personal financial data to third-party financial apps. If you are inspired and fascinated by innovative technology that solves complex, real-world problems, then join us as we transform how financial data is accessed and shared. Akoya offers a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and fun working environment and our team is comprised of diverse, creative, and driven professionals with expertise in the banking, securities, fintech, and data aggregation industries. We are an equal opportunity employer. Come join us and be part of this exciting journey – check out www.akoya.com for more information!
At Akoya, we are focused on helping third-party developers build applications and integrations to meet the needs of Data Providers and Recipients on our network. Delivering a best-in-class experience is an important priority for Akoya.
You will oversee the strategy, priorities, road-map and delivery of services that ensure a rich experience for third-party developers using our platform. You will work with our most senior leaders in both engineering and product to establish the investment strategy for this area. Your responsibilities will help us to grow the Products and APIs we launch for third-party developers to grow our business.
If you're looking to impact the growth and direction of a company, you will find this role compelling and rewarding. This role will provide the opportunity to develop the overall strategy for Akoya’s API and customer facing experiences.
We’re looking for creative and curious product thinkers who can develop and grow a compelling vision for the future of Akoya’s customer experiences and APIs.
- Create and execute the strategy for developer tools including SDKs, robust sandbox, dashboards, reporting, and technical documentation for our Data Recipients.
- Define an API strategy to service our data recipient customers
- Streamline onboarding journey for our Data Recipients to self-onboard and maintain their relationship with Akoya.
- Work with our customer facing teams to get direct customer feedback and be an Akoya brand ambassador.
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the product's success.
- Work with our senior product and engineering managers to guide delivery of your work from ideation to production deployment.
- Apply a data-driven and qualitative approach in developing industry-leading products that uniquely serve Akoya's customers.
- Inspire your peers to build a partnership in delivering excellent products and services (which spans engineering, product, design and marketing teams).
Actively participate in and be a thought leader in the open-source community around public platform engineering projects and well versed in industry best practices, patterns and tools.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Akoya values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or has not followed a traditional path, do not let that stop you from considering Akoya. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years as a Product Manager ideally with FinTech experience
- Experience working with APIs.
- A love of developer products and tools and a view of how they improve developers lives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- You have experience managing technical software products from concept to commercialization
- Experience with managing the entire product lifecycle from roadmap planning, story creation, development, and release planning.
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
The salary range for this position is $100,000 to $150,000 per year. The actual base pay offered may take into account the candidate's work location, relevant education, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience, among other factors.
Akoya Headquarters Location
Akoya Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Akoya Founded Year