Product Manager - AlpacaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Manager
- Job Location
- Remote - North America or Europe
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who We Are:
Alpaca is a fast-growing series B fintech startup that’s raised over $120 million in funding.
Our API-first stock and crypto platform enables developers and businesses across the world to build trading algorithms, applications, and brokerage services.
We are backed by a group of prominent investors and highly experienced industry angel investors, including Tribe Capital, Horizon Ventures, Spark Capital, Social Leverage, Elefund, Portag3, and Y Combinator.
And, of course, we are very enthusiastic about open source contributions as well as community building.
The Alpaca Herd (Our Team):
We have 100+ globally distributed (remote) team members who love to have work from their favourite places in the world. We have team members based in the USA, Canada, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, Nigeria, Brazil, United Kingdom, and more! We love candidates who have passion to make a global difference in financial services and technology, by impacting local communities, and becoming a part of our hyper-growth company.
Alpaca is looking for a Product Manager to define and drive new product initiatives and manage the portfolio of existing products. In this role you will ideate and deliver features while closely collaborating with engineering, analytics, design, partnerships and many other cross functional teams across Alpaca.
The Product team is 100% distributed and remote. This role will be reporting directly to the Group Product Manager.
Things You Get To Do:
- Lead Ideation, development and delivery of new products as well as manage portfolio of existing products in your group
- Drive product roadmap, plans, and clear specifications to consistently deliver quality products
- Actively manage and prioritize product backlog and participate in team agile practices
- Partner with business leaders and external stakeholders to gather requirements and feedback to identify and execute against the highest value opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of Alpaca product stack and become subject matter expert for the responsible domain
- Coordinate/perform UAT and be responsible for the delivered product feature quality.
Who You Are (Must-Haves):
- Excited about what Alpaca is building
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 4+ years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, Consulting, and/or starting a startup
- Demonstrated interest in Trading, APIs, SaaS, FinTech, etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Business acumen to understand tradeoffs between stakeholders and technology feasibility with time and budget constraints
How We Take Care of You:
- Competitive Salary & Stock Options
- Benefits: Health benefits start on day 1. In the US this includes Medical, Dental, Vision. In Canada, this includes supplemental health care. Internationally, this includes a stipend value to offset medical costs.
- New Hire Home-Office Setup: One-time USD $500
- Monthly Stipend: USD $150 per month via a Brex Card
- Work with awesome hard working people, super smart and cool clients and innovative partners from around the world
Alpaca is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Alpaca Headquarters Location
Alpaca Company Size
Between 2 - 10 employees
Alpaca Founded Year
Alpaca Total Amount Raised
Alpaca Funding RoundsView funding details