Product Manager - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Manager
- Job Location
- Remote - Canada
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We are looking for a Product Manager to lead Acquia’s industry-leading products. You will report to the Sr. Director, Product Management and lead product life cycle for products within our core product portfolio. You will also have responsibility for leading the roadmap, financial impact, and stakeholder alignment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a product manager to lead a platform product with a motivated cross-functional team, make data-driven decisions, and be a significant contributor to Acquia’s success. Your passion for creating exciting products, critical thinking, technical and eye for business, exceptional product management, communication and social skills will empower our teams and establish trust across cross-functional and cross-organizational stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Build and deliver on a product strategy and roadmap
- Uncover and understand technical stakeholder internal and external needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations.
- Ensure alignment across stakeholders to ensure that implementation plans match expectations.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry.
- Able to assess emerging technologies, products and companies to measure their potential value or threat
- Make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Define success criteria for product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years of related experience in product management delivering enterprise solutions
- Experience working with a Product Owner in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of website building, web applications and a general familiarity with the wider field of web technologies.
- Experience in software and working in an Agile software development environment
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous, and a validated ability to self-motivate
- Ability to prioritize while balancing technical and business requirements
- A proactive, independent problem solver with high energy and positive demeanor
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, and inspire teams
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Total Amount Raised
Acquia Funding RoundsView funding details