Product Manager (Accessibility) - Flo HealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Manager (Accessibility)
- Job Location
- Lithuania | UK
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We’re quite proud of our achievements…
250M+ downloads, 50M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
…and we’re just getting started.
We’re Flo Health, a rapidly growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
And there's never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
Now though, we’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better - we’re set to become the world’s favourite female health brand.
Big plans, right?
They absolutely are - that’s why we’re hiring.
The needs of the user is everything to us, and how those needs are served falls under our Product teams.
They’re ideators of easy to use, information rich resources across our whole platform who - along with Analytics teams - get to the ‘why’ in order to create unrivaled user experiences.
We are seeking a highly motivated and business-oriented Product Manager with a strong focus on accessibility to join our team. This is a brand new role, and will be responsible for driving the accessibility initiatives within our app, making new and current features accessible to ensure that everyone can use our product.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Product Manager with at least 1 year focusing on accessibility.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and align accessibility initiatives with business goals.
- Experience prioritising features in a highly packed backlog
- A passion for understanding user needs and a strong commitment to delivering exceptional user experiences.
- Excellent collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and communicate complex concepts clearly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to gather and interpret data, generate insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with evolving priorities and competing demands.
Nice to have:
- Experience in product management for mobile applications, particularly iOS and Android platforms, is highly desirable.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating and executing a comprehensive accessibility strategy and aligning it with the company's overall business goals and objectives.
- Identifying and prioritising accessibility features and improvements based on user needs, industry standards, and business impact.
- Collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and other stakeholders to integrate accessibility into the product development lifecycle, ensuring all features are accessible from inception to launch
- Defining key metrics to measure the success of accessibility initiatives. Regularly report on progress, providing actionable insights to drive continuous improvements.
- Creating guidelines for product teams and our design system to make easier development of new features
- Conducting training sessions and workshops to educate cross-functional teams on accessibility principles, guidelines, and best practices.
A monthly salary base for this position in Lithuania starts from 4700€ gross per month.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
That’s just a fact.
On top of competitive salaries, we offer Flo's permanent employees:
- A fully flexible working environment wherever you’re at your best: at home, in our offices, or a mix-and-match of both
- Company equity grants through Flo’s employee share option plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave (dependent on location)
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months’ a year
- Six months' paid Maternity Leave, and one months' paid Paternity Leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- As many free premium Flo subscriptions as you’d like
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes, dependent on location)
It’s pretty hard to condense a culture down to a few words, but we do all have a few things in common.
We’re problem solvers, we’re adaptable, we’re empathy driven and results led.
People here like working in a fast-paced, multi-national, multi-cultural and ever changing environment. Everyone has an impact on a powerful mission, and is happy to roll their sleeves up to ideate solutions and put them in place. Being part of a rapidly growing business means that the answers aren’t always there for us already, but that’s okay; it’s part of the excitement!
If this resonates, we might be the right place for you.
We know that building the future of female health isn’t going to be easy, but we’re hoping you’re up for the challenge.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The strength of our workforce is in the diverse backgrounds of our employees, and Flo is committed to applying its equal opportunities policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. This means recruitment and selection of talent into Flo Health companies is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Shortlisting, interviewing, and selection will always be carried out without regard to gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, color, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or beliefs, ancestry, age, veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy or maternity status, trade union membership, or any other protected characteristics.
Flo Health Headquarters Location
Flo Health Company Size
Between 200 - 1,000 employees
Flo Health Founded Year
Flo Health Total Amount Raised
Flo Health Funding RoundsView funding details