Product Lead, Banking Platform - NovoView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Lead, Banking Platform
- Job Location
- Miami, Florida | New York, New York
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We started Novo to challenge the status quo—we’re on a mission to increase the GDP of the modern entrepreneur by creating the go-to FinTech platform for small businesses (SMBs). Novo is flipping the script of the FinTech world, and we’re excited to lead the small business FinTech revolution.
We are looking for people of character. Pragmatic and capable people who want to see their work drive better outcomes for small businesses — the backbone of our economy. You will join our team and work on the building blocks of everything Novo ships.
- Novo is a rapidly growing series B fintech startup with a mission-driven team that’s passionate about helping every small business in America
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- We work with very new technologies and architecture patterns
- We provide learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Able to work from the office 3+ days per week
- Offices in NYC, Miami, and India
About the Role:
We are looking for a Product Lead who will lead the efforts in developing the product strategy, roadmap in building and scaling our Banking infrastructure. If you're passionate about solving hard problems in a regulated space then we want to chat. Are you ready to revolutionize the small business banking industry with us?
- Driving and defining your product strategy and roadmap on a continuous basis by speaking to stakeholders to drive business and customer outcomes
- Understand the dynamics of working in a regulated environment and build scalable systems that differentiate our products that support our amazing customer experiences
- Developing product documentation including specifications, wireframes, and process flows
- Performing end-to-end data analysis to drive key decisions and understand trade-offs
- Mentor product managers and lead by example to drive product outcomes
- Be a thought leader in building our banking platform and partner with other product teams on enabling their products
- Establishing success metrics that measure the effectiveness of the product builds
Requirements for the Role:
- 6+ years of product experience with backend products and managing key stakeholders, including defining product requirements, product roadmap in a heavily regulated environment.
- Product and technical acumen to understand what to build now vs. later, and be able to communicate to all stakeholders about the the rationale behind your decision-making
- Develop, communicate product strategy and roadmaps to wide array of stakeholders and drive alignment towards common goal
- Experience with vendor analysis, management, and implementation
- Data analysis (SQL, PSQL) and to be able to perform analysis and communicate results to stakeholders
- Experience with working with APIs and understanding technical documentation
- High-level understanding of banking concepts, financial controls, fraud, payments, card issuance
How We Define Success:
- Strong communication and ability to work cross functionally to align business, customer outcomes and drive solutions
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in startups, financial service industry
Salary Range (NYC): $170,000-195,000 annualized salary. This range is not inclusive of discretionary bonus or equity package, offers to be determined based on experience, education and skill set. The range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of New York City.
#LI-Hybrid #LI-CD1 #LI-CC1
Novo values diversity as a core tenet of the work we do and the businesses we serve. We are an equal opportunity employer, indiscriminate of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other protected characteristic.
Novo Headquarters Location
Novo Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Novo Founded Year
Novo Total Amount Raised
Novo Funding RoundsView funding details