Product Enablement Specialist - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Enablement Specialist
- Job Location
- Remote - United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Acquia is the open-source digital experience company. Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
As the Product Enablement Specialist at Acquia, you’ll have the opportunity to work across multiple accounts, technologies, projects and potentially countries; providing customers what they need to get started using their new product(s).
You’ll be a part of a global Product Enablement team who guide both new customers, as well as current customers, who have purchased new products. You’ll work with a small team working to set customers up for success through a combination of training in important concepts, best practices, and hands-on exercises in their software environment.
Acquia will provide the required training on our DXP offering, including CDN, WAF, DAM, Personalization, Content Syndication, Customer Data Platform (CDP), NodeJs, WCM (Drupal), Multisite and Marketing Automation.
- Train and present product concepts in an interesting and engaging way
- Manage customers communications, including scheduling engagements
- Provide customers walkthrough of product UI
- Train customer how to best utilize Acquia tools (separately and when used together)
- Help customers configure products according to their needs
- Flag risk/challenges, provide recommendations
- Provide best practices guidance on using Acquia products
- Connect with customers with clarity and courtesy – verbally and in writing
- Work with customers across media such as video calls, phone conferences, email, chat
- Efficiently balance multiple requests from multiple customers
- Collaborate with other team members on technical and/or customer service challenges
- Experience with Drupal based projects
- You’ve led training offerings with internal or external audiences
- You’ve created or been deeply involved in the creation of product training content
- You’ve work in technical environments while not necessarily being a technical expert
- Project management experience helpful
- You’re naturally motivated to resolve problems. You can jump in and own It.
- You give back more. You find ways to build and grow customers and colleagues.
- You’re autonomous and driven; committed to awesome.
- You do the right thing for your customer and for your colleagues.
- You dare to be different. You can think differently and be willing to act on it.
Your Unique Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, team cooperation, and communication skills
- You can communicate with partners across the business at different levels (e.g. developer vs a head of digital).
- You can provide excellent customer service.
- You’re driven more by a systematic or scientific approach than instinct or intuition.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize a large number of competing requests
- Performs work with (internal and external) customer happiness in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work
- Drupal Cloud-specific
- Drupal knowledge, understanding of Drupal multisite architecture
- Familiar with Git, CI/CD concepts and development best practices
- Understanding of CDN/WAF
- Understanding caching mechanism
- Familiarity with DNS and SSL
- Content syndication understanding
- Understanding of web personalization
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAfirstname.lastname@example.org as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Total Amount Raised
Acquia Funding RoundsView funding details