Product Designer - TSMView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Designer
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
TSM (tsm.gg) is a world-recognized leader in esports with multiple top-ranked competitive teams, including the most notable League of Legends team who has won 7 LCS Championships, more than any other organization. Originally founded in 2009 by Andy Dinh and Dan Dinh, we now have 16+ competitive teams in addition to League of Legends, including Fortnite, Valorant, Apex, Rainbow 6 and more. We also have one of the largest networks of streamers on Twitch.tv (Subsid. Amazon). All of this contributes to our mission to become the most competitive and successful esports and video game organization in the world. We're seeking skilled, driven, and passionate team members to continue the momentum forward.
We're seeking an exceptional Product Designer to join the Dyno team who can enhance our user experience and design. You'll work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to craft a seamless and immersive experience across our platform. You'll drive the design process from start to finish, understanding requirements, sharing ideas with stakeholders, and collaborating with engineers to ensure the implementation is accurate. Moreover, you'll keep the user at the heart of our product, helping us to better understand their needs and ensure that we meet them efficiently.
What You’ll Do
- Apply holistic product design processes and frameworks to create engaging experiences for our customers and contribute to successful metrics for business growth
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into useful and valuable product solutions
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant for our supported platforms
- Ability to discern product-design phase of a feature, and conduct or request user research, and create appropriate level design artifacts or for testing and user feedback
- Ability to produce attractive and visually coherent designs using a design system
- Create visually balanced and intuitive interfaces that show an excellent grasp of readability, hierarchy, platform, and user behavior patterns
- Offer and promote constructive feedback from both your team and the collaborative teams.
- Present design work to key stakeholders to achieve buy-in and ensure alignment with a coherent and quality User Experience vision
- Work with developers directly to conduct design hand-off and ensure pixel perfection from mockups to production
- Work with Product Managers to plan designs cycles for features and MVP releases
What It Takes To Be Successful
- 3-5+ years experience in building and shipping applications or software at the level of whole features/products that encompass an end-to-end experience
- Interaction Design skills defining how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs, plus consideration of how this innovation will scale.
- Experience using prototyping skills to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work
- Strategy articulation and experience representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts
- Familiarity with Agile or Scrum methodologies for software development
- Excellent attention to detail
Nice To Have
- Experience working in gaming or a passion for gaming and esports
- Experience shipping applications across web, and/or mobile platforms
- Able to showcase your end-to-end design process across multiple projects, that include interaction and visual design artifacts, multiple iterations, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Experience connecting your work with other cross-product initiatives within the company to drive collaboration
- Examples of leadership in non-product dimensions that have made a team stronger and positively impacted the work environment
What We Offer
- An organization focused on growth and shared success
- Highly engaged leadership team with expert knowledge of gaming
- Excellent reputation with players, studios, and publishers in the industry
- Opportunities to learn and grow with the company
- A performance culture focused on career development and success
Pay and Benefits
- Annual salary range: $135k-160k USD + bonus
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 100% employee covered Medical, Dental, and Vision plan
- 401k matching
- Company-wide team building events
Salary for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education.
Please note: We have a COVID-19 vaccine mandate for all employees. All employees who will be onsite will need to be fully vaccinated. The mandate is subject to accommodation in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
TSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
TSM Headquarters Location
Santa Monica, CA
TSM Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
TSM Founded Year
TSM Total Amount Raised
TSM Funding RoundsView funding details