Product Designer - SmartsheetView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Designer
- Job Location
- -REMOTE, AU-
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
As a Product Designer II, you will work on Smartsheet’s Content Automation product, and help to build an exciting vision for the future as we extend our product into new experiences across digital asset management and collaborative work management platforms. You will represent the end-user and promote human-centered methodologies across the product team to ensure new designs that meet people’s needs from first-time users to seasoned experts.
You will report to our Sr. Manager, Product Design based out of Bellevue and you can be located in either Brisbane or our Sydney office. You may also work remotely from anywhere in Australia where Smartsheet is a registered employer.
With a commitment to investing in the APAC region to better serve new and existing customers in Australia, New Zealand, Japan and the greater Asia Pacific geography, Smartsheet opened up its third international office in Sydney in January 2020. This is an opportunity to be a part of Smartsheet at this exciting time, working with an outstanding team to build and expand the Smartsheet brand across an established market.
- Drive design and research initiatives as a partner to product and engineering.
- Gain an understanding of user needs and goals and communicate them with diverse product teams.
- Create task flows, wireframes, prototypes, and other interaction design deliverables.
- Conduct usability testing and incorporate user and team feedback.
- Create visually stunning interfaces that make emotional connections with users and communicate the brand.
- Provide assets, specifications, and guidance for implementation of the user interface throughout the development process.
- Support other duties as necessary.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, or similar role.
- Practiced abilities in enterprise or SaaS product design
- Applied understanding of human-centered design principles.
- Demonstrated experience designing for interactive products.
- Excellent visual design skills—usage of color, layout, and composition to enhance understanding and beauty.
- Experience working with and extending design systems.
- Principled rationale for creative direction and design decisions.
- History of successful product and engineering partnerships in a dual-track agile environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, Australia, Costa Rica, and Germany. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be innovative—join us!
Smartsheet Headquarters Location
Smartsheet Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Smartsheet Founded Year
Smartsheet Total Amount Raised
Smartsheet Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity