Product Data Analyst - Commercial Orchestration - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Product Data Analyst - Commercial Orchestration
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Camper, eBay, GoFundMe, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Product Data Analyst
We are looking for a Product Data Analyst to join the Commercial Orchestration team in Amsterdam. As our PDA, you will join us on our mission of breaking commercial data silos and providing actionable data products to the commercial teams at Adyen.
In this role, you will take ownership over the value assessment of our projects, working closely with commercial teams like marketing, to understand the down-the-line business impact we’re making with our products. From gauging the impact of a multi-touch attribution model to assessing the value of a customer retention project, together we help our teams achieve high quality, relevant merchant experiences.
You are data-driven at heart and with every product value assessment done you’re keen to see the actual results and understand the true outcome. You thrive when collaborating with multiple stakeholders but are also excited about solving puzzles across different datasets. After having worked in a product environment before, you’re now ready to take ownership over product analytics.
What you’ll do
- You’ll work closely with the product manager and engineers in ideating and evaluating new commercial data product ideas
- Take ownership over the way we value our projects and highlight the business benefits we foresee as the outcome
- Setup analytics to measure and review the actual outcome of project post development and implementation
- Build strong relationships with key commercial stakeholders with whom we define, run and test the products
- Work in close relation to the commercial analytics teams to understand their goals, data structures, and main KPIs
- Connect with other Product Data Analysts, Engineers, Data scientists and more to learn and grow within your field
Who you are
- Have a data driven spirit and value outcome over output
- Proficient in writing advanced SQL queries, Python and R is a plus
- Experienced with BI tools, Looker specifically is a plus
- Knowledge of data analytics for experimentation is a plus
- Excellent in communication of complex data or technical functionality with commercial teams
- Always keen to learn more in and around the field of Analytics
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen. Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Do you recognize yourself in this statement? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds