Producer III - Player Platform, Riot Client - Riot GamesView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Producer III - Player Platform, Riot Client
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, USA
- Job Description
As Producers at Riot, we lead passionate teams to create products and experiences to achieve engaging, exciting player experiences. We guide development, work through obstacles, and guide projects across the finish line while making sure that our teams are sustainable and have a great collaborative environment.
As a Senior Producer on the Riot Client Team, you will support multiple pods delivering the client that is responsible for all desktop games at Riot. Riot Client ensures all games are installed and patched and routes players for account creation and linking, to ensure a smooth path to play. You will be the custodian of team structure and strategy processes internally, ensuring that collaboration amongst the team and with external teams runs smoothly.
You will partner with product, design, and engineering to develop product roadmaps, nurture a creative work environment, architect work systems, and provide leadership on player-facing products that are key to Riot's success. You will also ensure the team is predictable, visible, sustainable, and performant. For this role, you'll find success through production craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, growth mindset, and decisiveness that prioritizes the delight of players. You will report to the Manager of Production for the Player Experience Initiative in the Player Platform Business Unit.
- Run team production, operation, and development processes for the Riot Client team.
- Establish work systems, performance metrics, and set clear goals for team progress partnering with other team leaders from engineering and design disciplines.
- Assess the team's health and composition to ensure optimal performance and team success.
- Increase efficiency in how we do development through simplification and standardization.
- Partner with product, engineering, quality, and design to drive the development strategy and vision for the team.
- Create strong communication channels and relationships with customer teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Business, Engineering or a related field; or equivalent experience with strong technical knowledge and problem-solving skills in dynamic fields such as technology, law, healthcare, military, finance, media, etc.
- 8+ years experience in development working with product managers, engineers, and designers to build software applications, with 3 years at a senior level with experience mentoring other producers and success driving outcomes at a multi-team level.
- Demonstrated team leadership success, ability to refine technical product vision
- Understanding of product management techniques and how to navigate around constraints while finding balanced solutions.
- Experience applying Agile and Lean development processes such as Scrum, Kanban, or Extreme Programming.
- Knowledgeable in Jira use, configuration, and limitations (or other work organization software system).
- Experience working with teams building client applications for games.
- Experience working with teams building platform technology for a multi-game studio or game publishing studio.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
Riot Games Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
Riot Games Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Riot Games Founded Year
Riot Games Total Amount Raised
Riot Games Funding RoundsView funding details