Procurement Manager, Corporate Services & Marketing - Epic GamesView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Procurement Manager, Corporate Services & Marketing
- Job Location
- BLANK,BLANK,Multiple Locations
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Our Finance and Accounting teams build the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, international subsidiaries, as well as with external partners to ensure a world-class finance organization. Our team contains experts from fields like tax, treasury, Procurement, FP&A, and more.
What You'll Do
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining collaborative partnerships with internal stakeholders to understand their Procurement needs. In addition, you will also work cross-functionally to lead, develop, and deploy sourcing strategies.
In this role, you will
- Management of the following (but not limited to) categories: eSports, Events, Content Marketing, Sponsorships, Swag, Email Campaigns, and Branding across all Epic titles;
- Execute sourcing events to include collection of business requirements, supplier identification, selection, and negotiation while ensuring Epic is getting optimal value;
- Lead supplier performance reviews to ensure Epic is working with high-performing, well-managed suppliers and getting great value for our money;
- Negotiate supplier contracts in collaboration with the Legal Team;
- Work with Category Lead to define efficient ways to support the ever growing needs of Marketing; including innovative approaches to scale Procurement’s support.
- Provide strategic Category Management experience in Professional Services and/or Marketing
What we're looking for
- 7+ years' procurement experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience running supplier selection processes including Request For Proposals (RFPs) and commercial & contract negotiations.
- Strong marketing business acuity; understanding and practical application of relevant market/industry trends
- Experience working with Legal teams in the negotiation of non-commercial terms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and fast-paced environments. Experience working in a Procurement team for a high growth technology or gaming company would be an advantage.
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match and profit share. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Epic Games Headquarters Location
Epic Games Company Size
Between 2,200 - 10,000 employees
Epic Games Founded Year
Epic Games Funding Rounds