Principal Electrical Engineer - SprintRayView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Principal Electrical Engineer
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
As an Electrical Engineer within SprintRay’s R&D hardware team, you will be responsible for the development of hardware solutions for a wide range of SprintRay products. You are encouraged to demonstrate your engineering background to enable the growth of electrical engineering teams to deliver sophisticated solutions.
If you are passionate about collaborating with our other cross-functional engineers on the full portfolio of SprintRay products, we want to welcome you as a Principal Electrical Engineer.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, prototype, and test electronics, including PCBs, microcontrollers, and other components
- Own electrical engineering from early-stage research, design, to mid-stage prototyping, testing, and late-stage validation, DFx, and production ramp-up
- Research / apply the latest potential hardware sensor technologies to enhance user experience
- Lead design reviews, HW triage, resolving HW related reliability and customer issues
- Experiment and validate different electronic designs
- HW Component selection and validation
- Collect and analyze data to scientifically solve the problems
- Work closely with the manufacturing team to bring the prototype into mass production units
- BS/MS in electrical engineering, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience with circuit design and other electromechanical components design
- Strong skills with circuit design, PCB design and layout best practices, analysis, validation and debugging
- Experience working with cross functional teams, gathering and reviewing requirements
- Must have led the development of multiple design projects end to end
- Strong Knowledge of Hardware product development life cycle phases and planning such as EVT, DVT, and PVT
- Good understanding of embedded systems, dependencies, and requirements
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed, and be results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
The salary band that this position falls into ranges from $100,000 to $162,000, with some differences for locations outside of California. SprintRay uses broad banding. Actual salary is based on position, market factors, location, experience, and qualifications.
SprintRay is a highly collaborative environment where innovative people have the freedom to satisfy their curiosity by finding creative solutions to hard problems. If you are a relentless problem solver who wants to shape the future of 3D printing, join SprintRay! Together, we can revolutionize the next 100 years of manufacturing and empower future generations of doctors, designers, and makers all over the world.
To All Recruitment Agencies:
SprintRay does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to company email addresses or other company contacts. SprintRay is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly.
SprintRay Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
SprintRay Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
SprintRay Founded Year
SprintRay Total Amount Raised
SprintRay Funding RoundsView funding details