Pricing Analyst - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Pricing Analyst
- Job Location
- San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos and Spotify.
We’re looking for a hands-on experienced Pricing Analyst for our Commercial Enablement team. As a Pricing Analyst you will work with different teams (e.g. sales, account management, global pricing & finance) to ensure we set the best possible prices that reflect our premium offering to merchants.
Our team helps define the best commercial prices and discount guidelines for products and payment methods. We support commercial teams with creating the best commercial pricing proposals by providing them with tools, insights and training. As well as, monitor price developments to spot trends and identify opportunities.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management on large deals to optimize pricing proposals
- Examine our pricing structures and models to determine accurate prices
- Develop and maintain content on guidelines and best practices about pricing across a 200+ commercial team
- Build and execute training and development to support commercial teams
- Create internal tools to optimize pricing proposals
- Manage pricing data and reporting to determine relevant pricing
Who you are
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience in a commercial environment, preferably in a pricing, strategic or analytical role
- Experience with delivering projects from beginning to end
- The ability to work in a fast high paced environment where you need to prioritize and continuously evaluate how to maximize your impact
- The ability to convert insights into tangible output, such as optimized processes, tools, programs or trainings
- Experience in telling compelling data driven narratives
- Experience in Looker, SQL or you are willing to learn these
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Canada Goose, Frank & Oak, and eBay.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in San Francisco.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds