Platform Support / CX IT Specialist - DandyView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Platform Support / CX IT Specialist
- Job Location
- Remote (US)
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Dandy is transforming the massive ($200B) but antiquated dental industry. Backed by some of the world's leading venture capital investors, we are on an ambitious mission to integrate and simplify every function of the dental practice through technology. By building the operating system for every dental office in America, Dandy is empowering dentists with technology, innovation, and world-class support to achieve more for their practice, their people, and their patients.
About the Role
Dandy is looking for an IT associate to support our growing user base of Dentists around the US. You’ll work closely with our IT infrastructure team to ensure practice machines are up to date and best in class. As new policies are established, you’ll help document and roll out changes as needed. This is an awesome role for an IT professional looking to level up their career and contribute to a high growth startup.
What You’ll Do
- Own and drive all client-facing IT infrastructure, and provide desktop support for Windows 10 Pro computers
- Serve as a product expert for client-facing hardware, specifically 3D scanning devices
- Serve as an interface between clients and our internal operations team, frequently working cross functionally and communicating product feedback
- Support internal team with ad-hoc in-office IT needs
- Troubleshoot hardware and software for Windows 10 PCs and peripherals
- Provide interpersonal support via phone, email, remote to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Creating Documentation and Guidelines for processes used company wide
- Troubleshoot hardware and software for our scanning suite Chairside.
- 0 - 2 years of IT experience in a customer-service environment with availability to work on call shifts as dictated by the business
- Experience with Windows 10 Professional
- Ability to put clients first and deliver white glove service in high pressure scenarios
- Strong communication skills and a desire to work collaboratively with internal team members
- Ability to learn quickly and work smarter, not just harder
- Desire to take on ambiguous tasks and develop scalable solutions
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested! Dandy is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive team and none of the above points are 100% required.
- Ability to work Saturdays
Bonus Points For:
- Certifications in CompTIA A+ and/or Microsoft Technologies
- Experience working with SMBs (small business owners like restaurants, motels, or dentists)
- Experience working with the 3Shape scanning software Trios
- Experience with Basic Networking Infrastructure
- Time spent at a venture-backed startup during hypergrowth
- Relentlessly positive attitude, strong sense of humor, and the ability to have fun at work
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Dandy ranges between $45,000 - $52,000 plus equity. Actual compensation is based on a number of factors including, but not limited to the primary work location, candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience.
In addition, Dandy offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits including healthcare, dental, parental planning, mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Dandy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, citizenship or immigration status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Dandy Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Dandy Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Dandy Founded Year