Per Diem (PRN) Pharmacist - 23andMeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Per Diem (PRN) Pharmacist
- Job Location
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Job Description
Lemonaid Health (a part of 23andMe) is a mission driven technology startup committed to providing quality and affordable healthcare to patients nationwide. We build long term relationships with patients by offering a broad range of primary care services to help them lead happier, healthier lives.
This position is located in St. Louis, MO and reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
Who We Are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What You’ll Do
- WOW our patients and our team with your friendly can-do attitude.
- Process prescriptions quickly, accurately, and efficiently in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.
- Work closely with other pharmacists and technicians to handle incoming prescription orders by managing data entry, dispensing, verifying, packaging, and shipping processes.
- Assist with answering calls, patient messaging, and inventory management.
- Counsel patients and work closely with providers to improve patient care.
- Work with our customer service teams to continuously improve existing processes for prescription delivery and assist with any outreach calls.
- Recording medical histories while maintaining confidentiality and compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Additional duties as needed based on pharmacy and the business needs.
What You’ll Bring
- You are a licensed pharmacist in the state of Missouri.
- At least 1 year as a pharmacist.
- Ownership and initiative in your role and day to day duties.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are extremely detail-oriented, adapt well to change, and love creative problem solving.
- You are available for a minimum of 4 shifts per month, including at least one Saturday.
23andMe, headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, is a leading consumer genetics and research company. Founded in 2006, the company’s mission is to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. 23andMe has pioneered direct access to genetic information as the only company with multiple FDA authorizations for genetic health risk reports. The company has created the world’s largest crowdsourced platform for genetic research, with 80 percent of its customers electing to participate. The platform also powers the 23andMe Therapeutics group, currently pursuing drug discovery programs rooted in human genetics across a spectrum of disease areas, including oncology, respiratory, and cardiovascular diseases, in addition to other therapeutic areas. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.
23andMe takes a market-based approach to pay, and amounts will vary depending on your geographic location. The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future.St. Louis, MO Base Pay Range$44—$66.40 USD
23andMe Headquarters Location
Mountain View, CA
23andMe Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
23andMe Founded Year
23andMe Total Amount Raised
23andMe Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity