People Operations Manager, UK - GetirView Company Profile
- Job Title
- People Operations Manager, UK
- Job Location
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Description
We’re Getir, the pioneers of super fast delivery. Our founding idea: Groceries within minutes, delivered to your door through our app. Now offering more delivery models across different locations, our goals are made possible by our one-of-a-kind business model with our unique technology at its core.
We know that our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional people, and that is where you come in. Our rapidly growing environment is the perfect opportunity to take initiative and create your legacy.
We are currently looking for a People Operations Manager to join our People team. You will manage the various People Operations tasks such as employee contracts, onboarding, and data management within the organisation. This role gives you the opportunity to learn and develop key skills to build a career in HR.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work with the Director of People UK to shape an employee experience that attracts and retains the best talent.
- Be a UK HR expert across People Operations and its processes to enhance Employee Experience
- Provide a comprehensive and high-quality ER service to the business, advising on HR best practice and applying your expertise when dealing with casework.
- Be the main escalation point for any employee queries on people operation processes (such as data ownership, closure of tickets, hiring, preboarding, onboarding, probation reviews and offboarding)
- Own the UK’s processes for HRIS implementation which is currently being scoped.
- Own the Process for a new ticketing system (Jira)
- Manage the local People Ops team, to deliver all people processes in an exciting scale-up
- Identify potential blockers in our processes, ensure continuous improvement, and suggest automation where needed
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and work with other departments to design and implement enhancements
- Listen closely to employees and managers, gathering feedback about the People processes and their effectiveness
- Work closely with Payroll, HRBPs and Talent Acquisition teams to continuously improve speed and efficiency of employment administration
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years of proven experience as a People Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Data and Systems to own the People operations processes End to End
- Strong knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Ability to develop/enhance/process map clear employee lifecycle processes
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- The ability to monitor key HR metrics
- Hands-on experience with the implementation of an HRIS
- The ability to effectively manage a team and deal with ambiguity
- Experience managing compensation and benefits packages, visa’s and mobility with knowledge of tax implications
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Strong client / customer facing skills able to build, engage and maintain relationships
- A self-starter attitude - proactive, eager to learn and develop, collaborative and approachable
Diversity makes us stronger. Our diverse cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, values, abilities, and lifestyles help us learn from each other. We’re proud to strive for a genuinely diverse and inclusive workplace. We know we can do better though. That’s why we hire and promote people with equity and equality in mind.
We will process your personal data as part of our recruitment procedures. To find out more, please consult our Candidate Privacy Notices.
Getir Headquarters Location
Getir Company Size
Between 5,000 - 10,000 employees
Getir Founded Year
Getir Total Amount Raised
Getir Funding RoundsView funding details