People Operations Manager - ArineView Company Profile
- Job Title
- People Operations Manager
- Job Location
- San Francisco
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Based in San Francisco, Arine is a rapidly growing healthcare technology and clinical services company with a mission to ensure that individuals receive the safest and most effective treatments for their unique and evolving healthcare needs. Non-optimized medication therapy results in more than $520 billion of waste, avoidable harm and hospitalizations each year. Arine solves these issues through our software platform, combining data science and clinical expertise to develop personalized care plans for patients and their care teams. Arine works with leading healthcare organizations to provide and facilitate clinical interventions that result in significant health improvement for patients.
Arine is seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager who enjoys driving benefit management, payroll, HR policy, compliance and engagement necessary to support a rapidly growing business.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a dynamic organization and who will drive the design, implementation, and maintenance of scalable HR procedures. We are looking for someone who will create the foundation for employee engagement, organizational stability, and employee growth/retention. The ideal candidate will have experience working in healthcare technology. This position will be onsite 2-3 days a week in San Francisco.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain and evolve HR procedures, policies, and best practices to manage a hypergrowth, multistate organization.
- Identify, implement, and own HRIS and payroll systems
- Create and implement a system for compensation analysis; prepare and maintain job classifications, pay scales, proper benchmark analysis based on job type and location
- Own all payroll and payroll related responsibilities in a multi-state (and growing) environment for salary and hourly employees
- Drive all aspects of employee onboarding to ensure a scalable, efficient, and welcoming process for new hires, while maintaining all aspects of compliance that is required for a healthcare company
- Promote the employee benefits program; own the vendor relationships and annual open enrollment process to ensure the Company maintains competitive, best in class programs to attract top talent.
- Serve as an advisor and confidante to business leaders, helping them navigate the challenges of managing, building, retaining, and growing their teams.
- Propose and lead programs such as annual performance reviews, performance acceleration, internal mobility, career planning, recognition programs, etc.
- Provide thought leadership and training in areas such as complaint/escalation handling, conflict resolution, etc.
- Problem solves people-related issues and identify and remediate underlying issues
- Responsible for building company’s culture aligned with the company’s mission, vision, and values
- Run NPS and other employee survey programs
- Build employee cross functional cohesiveness
- Create a best-in-class employee culture and experience
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in experience.
- Experience in early-stage technology startup companies and has the startup DNA
- Ability to develop positive working relationships across all levels, functions, and global locations
- Expert knowledge of HR compliance laws and regulations
- 5-10 years of experience implementing and maintaining HR best practices
- Experience with Greenhouse and ADP workforce a plus
- Experience running annual cycle programs and designing focal processes to drive effective feedback and communication loops between management and teams
- Solid understanding of using equity as a compensation tool
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor
- Commitment to continuous process improvement in people strategies and initiatives
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a business and HR team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Proven track record of positively influencing teams and their leaders.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, and constantly changing environment.
- Experience with telehealth/health care companies is a major plus.
- Dynamic role and opportunity to help shape the company from the ground up
- Unparalleled growth and learning opportunities including working closely with an experienced team of clinicians, engineers, software architects, and digital health entrepreneurs.
- The posted range represents the expected salary range for this job requisition and does not include any other potential components of the compensation package, benefits and perks previously outlined. Ultimately, in determining pay, we'll consider your experience, leveling, location and other job-related factors - San Francisco Pay Range $120,000 — $140,000 USD
Job Type: Hybrid in San Francisco, CA
Arine is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or other defining characteristics.
Check our website at https://www.arine.io. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry!
Arine Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Arine Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Arine Founded Year
Arine Total Amount Raised
Arine Funding RoundsView funding details