People Operations Coordinator - ConduitView Company Profile
- Job Title
- People Operations Coordinator
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
About the work:
The People Operations Coordinator is a key player in the day-to-day operations of an organization. This person's responsibilities include monitoring and evaluating progress toward goals. As the People Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for assisting with daily business activities and administrative tasks. Some crucial responsibilities include organizing company events, arranging employee training and managing budgets as needed.
Our company is geographically distributed, featuring the opportunity to collaborate with co-workers across the world. This is a remote position (work from home) that can be based anywhere in the Central or Eastern Time Zone in North America.
What you'll do in this role:
- Create clear policies and employee handbooks that explain company operations
- Craft and send messages with information about the company and position, including work schedules, resources, and materials related to the role and working at Conduit
- Prepare onboarding kits and coordinate the onboarding process to welcome new employees’ upon and set them up for success
- Be the go-to for Health Benefits, Company Policies, and Support
- Be the leader in building culture across the remote team - organizing, facilitating and soliciting the team for feedback to continue to grow and optimize the way we connect outside of work.
- Own employee surveys and retrospectives. How do we gather employee feedback and put it into actionable plans.
- Gather and process paperwork, like contracts and non-disclosure agreements
- Coordinate company materials and resources
- Support the leadership team in meeting with other members for employee engagement purposes.
- Ensure new hires have technical assistance to properly set up their hardware and software
- Distribute manuals, passwords and guidelines, as needed
- Address new hires’ queries regarding their contracts and payroll
What we’re looking for:
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team spirit
- An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- BSc degree in Human Resources Management or similar field
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Home office setup stipend
- Medical, dental, vision and supplementary benefits
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Growth potential and opportunity to have a significant impact at an early stage of our company's journey
- Unlimited PTO
Conduit enables fintechs, neobanks, and exchanges to connect their customers with high earning DeFi products using a single API. Founded in 2021, the company is backed by reputable crypto and financial services investors, experienced founders, top executives from PayPal, Coinbase, and more. Conduit is remote-first, globally distributed, and growing fast!
Conduit Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Conduit Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Conduit Founded Year