Payroll Controller - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Payroll Controller
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Adyen is looking for a proactive Payroll Controller who makes sure that colleagues receive their compensation & benefits accurately, efficiently and on-time. Payroll work closely with other teams such as Controlling; Reporting; and Human Resources. The team thrives in a rapidly-changing, diverse and fast-paced environment. Challenges include driving payroll automation projects; cooperating and building efficient relationships with third party service partners; and launching payroll for new countries fast while complying to local regulations.
What you’ll do
You will be responsible for the preparation, execution and optimization of wage payouts to our colleagues by:
- Solving complex country- and person-specific cases;
- Performing regional accounting on wages including supporting the Controlling team with monthly closing;
- Defining local requirements with payroll partners and HR to set up payroll, supporting Adyen in opening new local offices as we continue to expand globally
- Analysing aggregated salary data on an entity-level and provide insightful commentary to the relevant stakeholders;
- Driving payroll automation with the help of third parties and other systems and teams.
- Contributing to various projects in collaboration with HR and Total Rewards team
Who you are
- You have experience of working in payroll operations
- You have strong communication skills and are eager the challenge the status quo;
- You are a team player who enjoys working together with others in order to improve existing processes
- You are a self-starter who enjoys the freedom of making independent decisions and implementing new ways of working
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details