Payer Enrollment Coordinator - MedallionView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Payer Enrollment Coordinator
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation towards digital care. Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that change possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In just over two years, we’ve launched our platform, built an all-star team, powered hundreds of great companies, and served thousands of healthcare providers across the industry. To date, Medallion has saved over 250,000 administrative hours for our customers!
Founded in 2020, Medallion has raised $85M from world-class investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the Role:
The Payer Enrollment Coordinator is responsible for receiving, researching, and resolving issues that occur during the process of enrolling Medallion clients into payer networks. The Coordinator will use a combination of internal proprietary tools and standard communication methods (email, phone, fax, etc..) to research and resolve issues. The Coordinator will generally be required to contact staff at health plans via phone, email or website. From time to time, a Coordinator may interact with other internal teams (product, engineering, etc..) to improve processes and support new tool development. The Coordinator works in close partnership with Payer Enrollment Specialists and takes direction directly from their Team Lead.
- Track and follow-up on enrollment requests, ensuring provider numbers are established and linked to the appropriate group entity
- Learn and retain details on specific application requirements for Payers including prerequisites, forms required, form completion requirements, supporting documentation (DEA, CV, etc.), and regulations
- Accurately maintain up to date records in Medallion
- Establish close working relationships with payer representatives and operations staff
- Assists with a variety of special projects such as CAQH etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Familiarity with payer enrollment related applications and processes. Typically this is seen with at least 1+ years of direct experience with enrollments or multiple years of experience in a healthcare administrative setting
- Expertise in using GSuites tools include GSheets, GDocs, and GMail
- Detail oriented and thorough to ensure complex enrollment packages are complete and correct
- Must be able to communicate well with a wide variety of contacts at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work cohesively in a team oriented environment and be able to foster good working relationships with others both within and outside the organization
- Must be an organized "self-starter" requiring little supervision in order to focus on and accomplish tasks
Medallion Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Medallion Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Medallion Founded Year
Medallion Total Amount Raised
Medallion Funding RoundsView funding details