Patient Support Team Specialist (London, UK) - 23andMeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Patient Support Team Specialist (London, UK)
- Job Location
- London, UK
- Job Description
Lemonaid Health, part of 23andMe, is a mission driven technology organization committed to providing quality healthcare to patients remotely. We partner with Boots and launched the Boots Online Doctor Service in Summer 2021.
Our Patient Support Team excels in a fast paced environment delivering wow level service to our patients. We want to wow our patients seven days a week with friendly, personalised care and responsive customer service. Members of our Patient Support Team work closely with our prescribers and with pharmacies who dispense medicines to our patients.
Who We Are
Since 2006, 23andMe’s mission has been to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. We are a group of passionate individuals pushing the boundaries of what’s possible to help turn genetic insight into better health and personal understanding.
What You'll Do
- Handle a high volume of calls and emails, while upholding our customer commitment of answering calls within 60 seconds and replying to incoming messages and emails within 2 hours.
- Provide our patients with an exceptional experience over the phone and through messaging with your friendly and efficient personalized service.
- Assist our patients by answering their questions and helping them navigate our website and their accounts.
- Collaborate with your teammates to handle daily tasks timely and efficiently with a friendly, can-do attitude.
- Support our patients with account issues and set a high bar by solving them quickly.
- Connect our patients with our prescribers and our partner pharmacists to make sure our patients’ requests are being answered by the right expert.
- Help any of our partner pharmacies navigate through the online patient records system, including password resets
- Protect our patients’ privacy.
What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years’ experience in a Customer Service or Patient Support oriented role.
- Experience talking to customers on the phone, instant chat, and/or email.
- You have solid computer and mobile phone skills to help our patients navigate the world of online doctor services.
- You’re detail oriented, organized, and have great multitasking skills. You take initiative and follow through while embracing change.
- You strive to WOW our patients and your teammates by going above and beyond everyday.
- You are a team player! Teamwork and community is important to you. You work well with teammates, and have great communication skills.
23andMe, headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, is a leading consumer genetics and research company. Founded in 2006, the company’s mission is to help people access, understand, and benefit from the human genome. 23andMe has pioneered direct access to genetic information as the only company with multiple FDA authorizations for genetic health risk reports. The company has created the world’s largest crowdsourced platform for genetic research, with 80 percent of its customers electing to participate. The platform also powers the 23andMe Therapeutics group, currently pursuing drug discovery programs rooted in human genetics across a spectrum of disease areas, including oncology, respiratory, and cardiovascular diseases, in addition to other therapeutic areas. More information is available at www.23andMe.com.
At 23andMe, we value a diverse, inclusive workforce and we provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you are unable to submit your application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. 23andMe will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: 23andMe does not accept agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.
Lemonaid Health Limited - Candidate Privacy Notice
Sorry that this notice is so technical, but it contains important information that we’re required to tell you, including about how we’ll process your data in the United States of America. If you join Lemonaid you’ll see that we take regulatory compliance very seriously.
Your personal data that we hold will be relevant to purposes relating to your application and our recruiting process and limited only to those purposes. It will be accurate and kept up to date and kept securely and only as long as necessary for these purposes. We may obtain personal data about you, in connection with your application to work with us or in respect of an enquiry about vacancies, including but not limited to personal details, contact details, and any other information included on CVs, application forms and covering letters. If we decide to call you for a zoom interview, we’ll use the information you provide to decide whether to offer you the role. If we decide to offer you the role, we’ll then take up references and carry out a background check if applicable before confirming your appointment.
We may rely on a legitimate interest in carrying out the processing of your personal data which may include the management of the recruitment process and employment and engagement of staff in particular making decisions about who to offer employment or engagement to and on what terms. We may need to process your personal data to enable us to take legal advice and to defend claims or to comply with a legal obligation. We may also need to process your personal data for the performance of a contract with us or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
We’ll use your personal data for making a decision about your recruitment, appointment, legal entitlement to work in the UK; references, application, and qualifications. We’ll also retain details about you for no more than 6 months in case there are future employment opportunities you may be suited to and for dealing with legal disputes.
Your information will be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. This includes sharing your information with members of our team in the United Kingdom and in the United States of America. In addition, we may disclose the personal data you provide to us to our group companies located in the United States or third party data processers who may process data on our behalf to enable us to carry out our usual business practices. Personal data we collect from you will be transferred, stored and/or processed outside the UK and we will transfer your personal data to the United States of America. Such transfers of personal data may be made on the basis of there being appropriate standard contractual clauses between us and the recipient.
You may request: access to your personal data; the correction of the personal data that we hold about you; the erasure of your personal data; that we cease processing your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest; the restriction of processing of your personal data; and the transfer of your personal data to another party.
23andMe Headquarters Location
Mountain View, CA
23andMe Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
23andMe Founded Year
23andMe Funding Rounds
Post Ipo Equity