Patient Operations Associate - Sempre HealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Patient Operations Associate
- Job Location
- Remote US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Sempre Health is the only healthcare solution aligning pharmaceutical companies, health insurers, and patients to improve access and adherence to high-value medications. Sempre improves medication access, affordability, and adherence by combining SMS engagement with discounts.
Here’s what some of our patients have to say about us:
“This program has saved me sooo much money and has made it possible for me to receive and pay for the medication that I need to get healthy!”
“The discount has helped my family so much during this Covid period, with inflation running rampant all through our food and medical bills. Personally it has helped me lower my sugar and A1C, in addition [to] losing weight. Been a blessing in so many ways!”
Sempre works with leading national and regional payors, as well as some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. Sempre has raised capital from investors like Social Capital, Rethink Impact, and Blue Venture Fund, which represents the 35 Blue Cross Blue Shield health plans across the country.
The Patient Operations Team sits within the Operations and Product department. Healthcare is fundamentally a service industry and as a result, so much of the experience that our patients love and our pharma and health partners see positively reflected in our program outcomes, is based on this essential interaction between humans and technology. Our product bridges the online and offline worlds and as a team, we sit right at that intersection - between Sempre’s technology and the patient experience. As a group, we are passionate about helping patients above all, and we focus on leveraging collaboration and continuous improvement to scale our business and best support patients in affording and accessing their medications. We strive to ensure that our patients find value in our program and love the level of support they receive from us.
THE ROLE & HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
As a Patient Operations Associate, you will play an integral role in the Sempre patient experience. From facilitating patient enrollment and effective program launches to acting as the face of ongoing patient support in order to ensure the success of our programs, you will play a key role in defining how we operate at scale. Using our internal software tools, you will interact directly with patients and provide support over multiple channels, including text, email, and phone. Success in this role will be characterized by applying an analytical lens to every patient interaction to recognize patterns and opportunities for program improvement. You will act as the external face of our rapidly-growing organization as we engage directly with patients to help them afford and access their life-saving medications.
A solution-oriented problem solver who pays close attention to detail and is comfortable navigating uncertainty
- An effective listener who is empathetic to and understanding of patients’ needs
- Comfortable on the phone
- Excited to work in a high-growth environment and passionate about changing healthcare.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Able to apply clear strategic thinking and excellent problem-solving skills to a range of tasks
- You agree to abide by Sempre Health's HIPAA-focused, security and compliance program
- Able to work remotely with minimal distractions
- Customer-facing experience. Regardless of where your experience is from (a call center, classroom, or any other environment that requires ongoing interaction with people) we are looking for individuals who love working with others and are deeply committed to providing best-in-class customer service. This is above all a patient-facing role and we are looking for individuals with a high level of empathy for patients.
- Available Monday through Friday from 9-5 local time (may also consider slight variations
to this depending on need, open to 8-4 and 10-6 for example)
Sempre Health pays all employees, regardless of location, SF Bay Area salaries. We benchmark pay against private companies with comparable funding, valuation, and/or revenue. As a remote-first company we want you to be able to work from any state you'd like and receive the same pay you would if you worked out of our SF office. Ultimately, we will make you a competitive offer within the range below commensurate with your qualifications and experience.US Base Pay Range$29.50—$36 USD
- Experience with CRM systems and/or customer support software
WHAT WE OFFER
- A values-driven culture (“we put patients first” is at the heart of everything we do)
- A remote-first workplace that doesn’t sacrifice team connectedness
- Stock option grants so you share in the success of the company
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Generous vacation and parental leave benefits
- Home office setup allowance, plus monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Wellness stipend (use it for the gym, a massage, whatever you need!)
- On-demand learning with Udemy to support your career development
- 401k retirement savings
- Virtual happy hours and other social events
Sempre’s two-sided marketplace allows life sciences companies and brand teams to drive market access, affordability, and adherence in a unique way. By leveraging a direct relationship and data from payors, Sempre’s discounts reach more patients and spend fewer dollars to generate greater improvements in adherence than traditional affordability solutions. Sempre’s payor-aligned business model, combined with dynamic point-of-sale discounts and SMS engagement, drive outsized returns for pharma partners and brands.
Sempre Health is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
Sempre Health Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Sempre Health Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Sempre Health Founded Year
Sempre Health Total Amount Raised
Sempre Health Funding RoundsView funding details