Partnerships Manager, Local Payments - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Partnerships Manager, Local Payments
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique challenges and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
Partnerships Manager, Local Payments
We are looking for a commercially focused Partnership Manager to join our Local Payments team in Singapore. In this role, you will help to expand and improve our local payment methods and be the go-to expert of APAC - a key element to Adyen’s offering and success.
You will work with other product managers, business analysts, and developers to build and lead new projects across our local, regional, and global partners. We are looking for someone who is flexible, thoughtful, and eager to tackle the problem in front of them - while able to drive commercial strategy.
The role requires the ability to work across technical and financial topics - building on their understanding and sharing their knowledge with internal stakeholders (such as Account Management, Sales, Marketing, and Support teams). Additionally, you will manage and expand a portfolio of payment methods partners.
What you’ll do
- End-to-end responsibility for a set of payment methods: Act as the single point-of-contact for a selection of Local Payment Methods, taking full ownership internally as well as externally. This includes working with cross-functional colleagues across the company as well as the Partners to achieve all aspects of the product.
- Identify what new payment methods have to offer, and how they would fit into Adyen’s overall product offering
- Knowledge sharing: Enable the rest of the organisation to use all aspects of the Adyen product you are managing to the maximum, by passing on your knowledge on technical and commercial features
- Commercial Guidance: Grasp commercial offers most effective for your market segment and guide the Sales team on their usage
- Working with Technical Product Managers on new integrations, developments, new features, and bug fixes. Being an active part of the prioritisation
- Manage and negotiate commercials with major APAC payment methods on an ongoing basis
Who you are
- At least 5-7 years of experience managing accounts or partnerships (preferably in the payments sector)
- Deep knowledge of the payments landscape, with the critical thinking skills to comprehend and interpret emerging trends.
- In this role, you will be the face of Adyen for some of APAC’s largest payments companies. You will provide QBRs and be the key contact for partners.
- Exceptional people skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both internally and externally
- You are able to analyse data and concisely translate that into actions and results
- The role itself has a commercial focus - you’re comfortable scoping and structurally planning a new implementation, jumping into meetings with an engineer, a marketer, and an account manager
- Global Perspective: Ability to work seamlessly with a global, multicultural team
- Results-Oriented: Proven record of high-performance managing complex initiatives to achieve outstanding results. A strong understanding of the importance of data, providing actionable insights and tracking the success of those initiatives
- The ability to speak Vietnamese or Korean would be a bonus
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them - voices like yours. So no matter where you're from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don't meet 100% of the criteria, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds