Partnerships Manager, Hospitality - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Partnerships Manager, Hospitality
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global
solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Partnerships Manager, Hospitality
We are looking for a Partnerships Manager, Hospitality to help build and scale Adyen’s partner ecosystem. We work with a variety of partners in the retail, e-commerce, and hospitality value chain that advise merchants on solutions. We want to be the payments solution of choice for these partners.
With both business and product acumen, this individual will identify, develop, and maintain Adyen’s key strategic enterprise technology partnerships. Through relationship building, joint go to market planning, conferences, market data, trainings, webinars, co-marketing activities, and your own ideas and initiatives, the goal is to bring in new business through partners.
What you’ll do
- Be the partners go-to payment expert and consultant
- Recruit, negotiate, and manage channel partner agreements that will generate and/or advance the opportunity pipeline
- Manage and nurture partnerships
- Develop joint go to market strategies
- Help build partner product integrations if required
- Bring in new business through partners
Who you are
- Experience building partnerships with digital commerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris, Zuora; with retail in-store systems like Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Aptos, RetailPro; with hospitality systems like Agilysys, Infor, Oracle Hospitality; and/or with consultants and system integrators.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in the hospitality industry
- 5+ years of experience in a commercial client facing roleAbility to see the bigger picture in channel management
- Commercial mindset, able to sell to Adyen to partners
- Flexible, professional, accurate and structured
- Excellent organizational skills as we are a flat organization with a lot of autonomy
- Outgoing, friendly and fun
- This role is based out of our Amsterdam, London or Paris office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work 40 hours/week
- Willingness to travel 30% of your time
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam, London or Paris. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of these countries.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds