Partner Solutions Director, Publishers & Performance Marketing - MoneyLionView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Partner Solutions Director, Publishers & Performance Marketing
- Job Location
- New York, New York, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
MoneyLion is a leader in financial technology powering the next generation of personalized products and content, with a top consumer finance super app, a premier embedded finance platform for enterprise businesses and a world-class media arm. MoneyLion’s mission is to give everyone the power to make their best financial decisions. We pride ourselves on serving the many, not the few; providing confidence through guidance, choice, and personalization; and shortening the distance to an informed action.
In our go-to money app for consumers, we deliver curated content on finance and related topics, through a tailored feed that engages people to learn and share. People take control of their finances with our innovative financial products and marketplace - including our full-fledged suite of features to save, borrow, spend, and invest - seamlessly bringing together the best offers and content from MoneyLion and our 1,100+ Enterprise Partner network, together in one experience. MoneyLion’s enterprise technology provides the definitive search engine and marketplace for financial products, enabling any company to add embedded finance to their business, with advanced AI-backed data and tools through our platform and API. Established in 2013, MoneyLion connects millions of people with the financial products and content they need, when and where they need it.
About the Role
The Partner Solutions Director, Publishers will be focused on onboarding, managing and growing MoneyLion’s relationships with content publishers, news outlets, comparison sites and ComScore 1000 digital properties. This individual will be the directly responsible party growing Enterprise accounts and leveraging creative strategies to optimize performance and upsell the entirety of MoneyLion’s Marketplace, Data Products and Services.The Partner Solutions Director will develop and nurture relationships with senior-level decision makers and work cross functionally to deliver on the ambitious vision of MoneyLion and our partners. This individual will be proactive, driven, an excellent communicator with executive presence, and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
This role is onsite 4 days a week out of our New York City office, we can also consider candidates in Boston or CA as well.
- Serve as the dedicated point of contact for MoneyLion across partner organizations with a focus on expansion and revenue growth.
- Lead partner initiatives including onboarding and launch plans, program design, performance analysis & optimization, business reviews and more.
- Develop strategies and account plans to deepen partner relationships for mutual benefit including cross sell / up sell of new products, features, and integrations
- Provide consultative guidance to and build relationships with key stakeholders across levels and functions of the partner’s organization
- Monitor and analyze performance KPIs, including revenue and funnel reporting, to identify insights and areas of opportunity; and maximize program results
- Advocate for partner needs to help guide product development roadmap. Provide feedback from the field and own discovery as well as presentation of beta products to your market segment..
- Provide bottom’s up guidance and forecasts for your book of business based on macro economics factors, upsell pipeline, product roadmap and other opportunities or dependencies.
- Support and collaborate cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders, including Sales & Business Development, Product, Marketing, Analytics, Data Science, and Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in sales, account management or client facing roles working with content publishers and digital media brands with a focus on performance, native or affiliate advertising
- Proven track record of success with regards to accelerating product adoption, improving net revenue retention and delivering against revenue targets
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of media math and acquisition funnels
- Proficient understanding of digital publishing and advertising ecosystem, underlying content strategies, acquisition funnels and business models
- Strong negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to close upsells/renewals and manage objections. Comfortable with challenging status quo with data driven insights
- Self-starter who is motivated to learn in a fast-paced environment, and can work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written & verbal communication, organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to pull, filter, and analyze data to identify insights and inform data-driven recommendations; familiarity with reporting platforms like Looker or Tableau is required
- Strong interpersonal skills and executive presence, with an emphasis on building internal and external relationships
- Proficient in Salesforce and Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
The annual base salary for this role is between $150,000 - $175,000 per year with the addition of variable pay. Base salary is one component of MoneyLion's total compensation package, which includes, 401(k) match, multiple health insurance options, disability coverage, life insurance, and unlimited paid time off for salaried positions. Actual salaries will vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and competencies related to the role.
What We Value
We value growth-minded and collaborative people with high learning agility who embody our core values of teamwork, customer-first and innovation. Every member of the MoneyLion Pride is passionate about fintech and ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission.
Working At MoneyLion
At MoneyLion, we want you to be well and thrive. Our generous benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary packages
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Learning and Development resources
- Flexible working hours
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
MoneyLion Headquarters Location
New York, NY
MoneyLion Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
MoneyLion Founded Year
MoneyLion Total Amount Raised
MoneyLion Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity