Partner Operations Manager - WizelineView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Partner Operations Manager
- Job Location
- Mexico based Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Wizeline is a global digital services company helping mid-size to Fortune 500 companies build, scale, and deliver high-quality digital products and services.
We thrive in solving our customer’s challenges through human-centered experiences, digital core modernization, and intelligence everywhere (AI/ML and data). We help them succeed in building digital capabilities that bring technology to the core of their business.
At Wizeline, we are a team of near 2,000 people spread across 25+ countries. We understand that great technology begins with outstanding talent and diversity of thought. Our business was built on doing well and doing good, and our values of Ownership, Innovation, Community, and Diversity & Inclusion are embedded within our company’s DNA. We are committed to offering our Wizeliners the opportunity to create their career path and develop the skills needed to achieve their personal goals.
We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems in places like Mexico, Colombia, and Vietnam. We also created Wizeline Academy, a free, community-based education program that teaches high-value skills to workers looking to advance their tech industry careers. As of 2022, Academy has served more than 28,000 students across 675 courses. Wizeliners have the opportunity to upskill by taking Wizeline Academy courses and can also share their expertise by delivering classes to students.
This job posting is for Partner Development Manager on our Practices team. Here's what you'll be doing in your day-to-day work:
- Supports the creation of a strategic vision rooted to the partners impact and potential and builds a general understanding of the partners business.
- Engages and builds trusting relationships with partners to grow business. Understands partner priorities, strategies, and goals and how they align with Wizeline’s. Builds account plans.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with third-party vendors, suppliers, and other business partners.
- You’re often tasked with identifying new potential partners, assessing their value to the company, negotiating deals, and ensuring that both parties honor their commitments.
- Manage quarterly business reviews with key service partners and leadership.
- Help partners grow their practice and product portfolio through joint development of solutions and services.
- Develop and provide custom presentations to partners to help them scale our joint business.
- Experience with the ecosystem. Industry knowledge of System Integrators (SIs)/Service Providers (SPs) and Independent Software
- Organize training to educate, motivate, and accelerate Wizeline growth
- Develop and execute cloud sales programs to drive revenue
- Implement and improve processes to optimize program effectiveness
- Prepare presentations to key stakeholders in GTM
- Work closely with our Direct sales team, Marketing, Ops, Engineering and Product.
- Work with senior-level sales, marketing and business partner leaders to develop impactful, multi-faceted growth strategies.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders from multiple internal groups to ensure alignment and engagement on partnership strategy execution, milestone achievement and projected outcomes.
- Lead and measure marketing and sales execution across internal and external parties, providing guidance and advice to help drive performance and the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Proven experience working with marketing leadership to drive business partner lead generation and pipeline development with comprehensive resources,i.e., MDF, incentives, sales plays, etc.
- Collaborate with Wizeline organizational leaders to define, develop and deliver process improvement.
Are You a Fit?
Sounds awesome, right? Now, let’s make sure you’re a good fit for the role.
- Building great relationships by being a proactive, responsive, strategic resource.
- Strong meeting management and negotiation skills
- 5+ years of experience in partner channel development, sales, business development, alliance management in the technology industry.
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Deep knowledge of cloud business models & how apps/ services are brought to market.
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
Why You Should Apply
Still not convinced you should apply? Here are some of the things that make Wizeline different from other technology services companies:
At Wizeline, we value innovation, community, and ownership. Our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and respect fosters an environment where everyone does well and does good. We're proud to be recognized by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation in response to our inclusive corporate policies and best practices for LGBTQ+ employees.
Wizeline Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Wizeline Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
Wizeline Founded Year
Wizeline Total Amount Raised
Wizeline Funding RoundsView funding details