Paralegal - Legal Specialist - QualtricsView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Paralegal - Legal Specialist
- Job Location
- Provo, Utah, United States
- Job Description
At Qualtrics, we create software that the world’s best brands use to deliver exceptional frontline experiences, build high-performing teams, and design products people love. But we are more than a platform—we are the creators and stewards of the Experience Management category serving over 18,000 clients globally. Building a category takes grit, determination, and a disdain for convention—but most of all it requires close-knit, high-functioning teams with an unwavering dedication to serving our customers.
When you join one of our teams, you’ll be part of a nimble group that’s empowered to set aggressive goals and move fast to achieve them. Strategic risks are encouraged and complex problems are solved together, by passing the mic and iterating until the best solution comes to light. You won’t have to look to find growth opportunities—ready or not, they’ll find you. From retail to government to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.
Why We Have This Role
This role may provide legal support to departments across Qualtrics, including product, engineering, sales, procurement, and finance. It may include assisting attorneys in drafting and negotiating contracts, designing and implementing process improvements, researching and summarizing relevant legal issues, and providing legal advice. It provides great visibility into and training for a career in the law.
How You’ll Find Success
You’ll find success by being self-motivated, having an ownership mentality, and being able to learn quickly by asking questions and using available resources (which are plentiful).
How You’ll Grow
You’ll know you’re doing a phenomenal job when you will be able to support the legal team in handling complex matters. You’ll be analytical, organized, and excel at both written and oral communication. You can build great relationships with other teams here at Qualtrics!
Things You’ll Do
- Provide support across a wide range of transactional legal matters and subjects
- Help manage and own long-term goals and projects for the legal team
- Develop, implement, and execute new internal tools
- Build solid relationships with sales, finance, and other teams
- Coordinate electronic signatures and maintain contract records and filings
- Provide limited support for litigation
- Identify and implement methods for streamlining existing processes
What We’re Looking For On Your Resume
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Interest in the law preferred (paralegal or legal internship experience, or even a general interest in possibly attending law school)
- Demonstrated ability with critical thinking and formal writing
What You Should Know About This Team
The Legal team at Qualtrics is a hard-working, fun-loving, and dynamic group. We focus on solving problems and empowering our business teams to run, not walk. We are always pragmatic—protecting the company from risks that really matter and never slowing it down over issues that are only theoretical. We get the opportunity to work with every department in the company as well as outside counsel, vendors, partners, and (most meaningfully) customers. We strive to avoid pretentiousness and instead focus on working hard, having fun, and delivering results.
- This role sits in our Provo, UT headquarters
- The legal team strives to be pragmatic and collaborative
- You will receive robust training and mentoring from attorneys and senior paralegals/contract managers
Our Team’s Favorite Perks and Benefits
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
- Team cohesion is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and regular team activities
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our office design aimed at fostering creativity, from our mountain views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- 30 paid days off - 15 Vacation Days + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide free lunches every work day, snacks, and drinks
Applicants in the United States of America have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family & Medical Leave Act, Equal Opportunity Employment, Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Qualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.Qualtrics Work Experience - As we look to the future, we believe that our teams are better together. Being together will help us learn more, grow faster and ultimately deliver better results for our customers and Qualtrics. Roles tied to an office location work 4 days per week in the office together and 1 day from home, with a strong spirit of flexibility around taking time for personal, health, and family moments in our work weeks. Our managers work with their teams to create a collaborative, engaged work environment, and arrangement that works for each of our team members.Not finding a role that’s the right fit for now? Qualtrics Insiders is the one-stop shop for all things Qualtrics Life. Sign up for exclusive access to content created with you in mind and get the scoop on what we have going on at Qualtrics - upcoming events, behind the scenes stories from the team, interview tips, hot jobs, and more. No spam - we promise! You'll hear from us two times a month max with fresh, totally tailored info - so be sure to stay connected as you explore your best role and company fit.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
Qualtrics Headquarters Location
Qualtrics Company Size
Between 5,000 - 10,000 employees
Qualtrics Founded Year
Qualtrics Total Amount Raised
Qualtrics Funding RoundsView funding details