Paid Acquisition Manager - BobbieView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Paid Acquisition Manager
- Job Location
- Remote, US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Bobbie is creating a parenting culture of confidence, not comparison. And it starts with how we choose to feed our babies. We crafted our European style infant formula with purposefully sourced, organic ingredients to give parents a product they are proud to feed their babies, direct to their doorstep. Bobbie is proud to be the only US formula that is designed to meet both FDA and EU standards.
Although 83% of parents turn to formula in the first year of their baby’s life, this is the silent majority that is often shamed for not being able to exclusively breastfeed. Co-founded by two moms and created by a team of mom scientists, nutritionists, pediatricians, and lactation consultants, the Bobbie team knows first hand that there is no one size fits all for feeding. With Bobbie, we hope you can Bottle Boldly.
The Paid Acquisition Manager is responsible for new customer acquisition through paid channels. This person will drive paid media strategy and budget allocation to hit CAC targets. This person will oversee paid media buyers, ad creative strategy, agencies/resources, and work closely with the brand and digital platform teams.
You will be responsible for ensuring the growth of paid customer acquisition. Working closely with Bobbie's head of growth, you will manage our paid channels (Meta, Google, TikTok, CTV, Pinterest, direct mail, etc), managing creative testing and ad production, and manage paid landing page production. You will daily monitor ad spend, performance, and asses what we need to do to hit our new customer growth targets.
The Paid Acquisition Manager will work in close partnership with the brand marketing and creative team for ad production and the platform team for landing page creation.
What you will do:
- Build new customer acquisition strategy to align with the forecast.
- Report on paid media spend across all channels.
- Ensure ad production is moving efficiently and according to process.
- Managing paid media buyers and other agencies/contractors.
What we would like you have:
- Experience growing e-commerce brands required, DTC subscription experience preferred.
- Experience managing six or seven-figure monthly ad spend budgets.
- Experience in multiple ad channels.
- Track record of success for new customer acquisition via paid media channels.
You’re inspired by our core values:
- Be Radical - We are change makers, rule breakers and stigma shakers. We are unapologetically bold and use our megaphone for good.
- Nurture the Tension - Parenthood is full of healthy tension, and so is building a company. We embrace the unknowns, practice humility and are a culture of learners.
- Deliver Ounce by Ounce - Our customers have entrusted us to feed their babies. We lose sleep over the details, so they don’t have to.
- Don’t Assume - We embrace our unique perspectives, withhold judgment, and find beauty in the paths that brought us all to Bobbie. Our strength is celebrating each other and our collective voice.
Compensation and Benefits:
- San Francisco / NYC: $120,000 - $140,000
- All other locations: $100,000 - $120,000
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. As a fully remote company, we adjust our salaries to match geographic location. Employees who live in a high cost-of-living city (San Francisco, NYC) have a higher salary range than employees who live elsewhere.
Our total compensation package also includes comprehensive benefits and robust equity offerings. We believe all Bobbie employees should have an option to purchase ownership in the company and benefit from what we expect will be a lot of upside growth.
Our benefits include
- Employee medical, dental and vision insurance 100% covered by Bobbie, with options to add dependents through a subsidized pre-tax deduction
- US-based work from anywhere model
- 401k with match
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Summer Fridays (early office closure every Friday)
- 13 paid company holidays plus an end of year holiday office shut down
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave with the option to take an additional 8 months unpaid
- 1 year Bobbie subscription
- Balance Coordinator
- $75 monthly internet stipend
- Co-working space reimbursement
At Bobbie, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Bobbie is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Bobbie Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Bobbie Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Bobbie Founded Year
Bobbie Total Amount Raised
Bobbie Funding RoundsView funding details