Outbound Sales Development Representative - DonorboxView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Outbound Sales Development Representative
- Job Location
- United States - Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Donorbox is a leading fundraising platform and donor management system for nonprofit organizations. Our mission is to accelerate positive impact worldwide by helping nonprofits become highly effective at raising funds and managing their supporter base. Since 2014, we have powered more than 50,000 global organizations and 4.7M donors to raise over $1.6B in donations. 🚀
Our fast-growing company is profitable and bootstrapped with a healthy run-rate. We have a diverse, motivated team that is fully remote, with 60+ team members in 9 states and 14 countries.
🏅 Donorbox was a Capterra 2021 Top Performer in fundraising software and an Emerging Favorite in nonprofit and donation management software. We're proud of what we do, and our product reflects it!
As an Outbound Sales Development Representative, you will drive Donorbox forward by generating, qualifying and curating a high-quality pipeline for our Account Executive
team. Sitting at the top of our sales funnel, you will have the opportunity to create a great first impression for prospective clients and effectively articulate the value proposition of Donorbox. By using strategic research and a technology suite, you will identify, nurture and qualify new leads to generate well-researched, qualified meetings for our Account Executive team.
You will be a part of a collaborative sales culture dedicated to innovation and the development of its team members while maintaining a fun and rewarding atmosphere. As a valuable contributor to the SDR team, you will have growth opportunities in upper sales positions.
- Create a lasting and positive first impression of Donorbox for our prospects
- Become an expert at articulating our value proposition
- Create successful cold calling and email campaigns targeting new prospects
- Partner with our account executive team to help generate meetings, build a sales pipeline, and drive deals
- Discover new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator, CauseIQ, nonprofit conferences, IRS database etc. and other avenues of lead generation
- Manage prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in HubSpot
- Identifying champions and key stakeholders within target accounts
- Meet all key performance metrics and goals on a weekly and monthly basis
Requirements & Qualifications
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 0-2 years of cold calling, D2D, or direct consultative sales experience
- Experience working with a CRM or sales enablement tool (Hubspot, outreach,
- Drive to succeed and be promoted
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Coachable and resilient in the face of objections and rejection
- Exceptional listening skills combined with the ability to synthesize information
Good to Have
- Worked in a remote environment
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator experience
- SaaS experience
- Worked with nonprofits in any capacity
- Fully remote
- US based applicants only
- Base salary (depending on experience): $45k-55k + commission
- Estimated OTE: $65k to $75k
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote work from the comfort of your home
- Eligibility for employee equity plan (stock options)
- Reimbursement package for home office expenses, up to $1.5k
- Health insurance premium reimbursements, up to 75% for you and your family
- Generous time off policy of 21 days (birthday included 🎉), 8 holidays of your choice, and 2 paid volunteer days
- Wellness program with fitness and mindfulness classes
- Love your work and our mission of serving nonprofits!
The Application Process
We have 5 stages:
- Apply here and fill out our questions to tell us about you!
- We'll have an intro call if we think it could be a good fit.
- You'll interview with the hiring manager.
- If you're a great fit, we'll invite you to work on an assignment to see how you approach sales.
- If we're happy with your work, you'll move to the final interview call + reference checks + we'll make you an offer.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply today and let us know why. We look forward to hearing from you!
Donorbox Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Donorbox Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Donorbox Founded Year