Outbound Associate - HungryrootView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Outbound Associate
- Job Location
- Indianapolis, IN
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who We Are
Hungryroot is the all-in-one recipe and grocery service. We're here to help people feel their best and make grocery shopping, cooking, and enjoying healthy food easier than ever. So, we're creating the first-of-its-kind food experience that puts people (and the planet) first, built for busy lives and individual needs.
This position is based on-site at our Indianapolis fulfillment center.
What You’ll Do
Hungryroot is looking for an Outbound Associate to join our growing Operations Team. The Outbound Associate will be responsible for varying job functions related to Hungryroot’s fulfillment. These job functions include, but are not limited to: staging raw materials for use (boxes, liners, ice packs etc), picking product, packing cartons, and staging finished goods for shipping.
This individual will need to be able to meet established standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis. This position will require physical labor and an ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable standing for 8+ hours and can lift boxes that weigh up to 50 pounds.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Pulls and packs items on an automated pick-to-light line
- Fulfills customer orders ensuring accuracy and quality
- Adheres to health & safety policies, GMP’s, and quality standards
- Maintains a clean safe work area
- Performs other duties as assigned
Why We Need You
- Previous fulfillment experience preferred
- Ability to continuously stand and work in temperatures of 34-38 degrees for an 8-10 hour shift
- Ability to lift boxes up to 50 pounds
- Repetitive manual dexterity
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation + comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Monthly Hungryroot credit
- Commuter benefits
- A working environment filled with passionate, happy, smart people!
Hungryroot is built on the values of being proactive, positive, and transparent in all that we do. Our mission to help make healthy eating easy, accessible, and joyful is better served by a diverse workplace.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive workplace. We have zero-tolerance for harassment or discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Hungryroot Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Hungryroot Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Hungryroot Founded Year
Hungryroot Total Amount Raised
Hungryroot Funding RoundsView funding details