Ops Vendor manager - PayoneerView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Ops Vendor manager
- Job Location
- Petach Tiqva, Israel
- Job Description
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced business analyst to join our Vendor Management Team within the Operations department at Payoneer. As an integral part of our core business, you will take ownership of critical areas such as KYC (Know Your Customer), Payment Review, and other vendor-related processes. Your expertise will play a key role in ensuring the success and effectiveness of our vendor management operations.
What’s the job?
- Own the end-to-end Vendor Management Operations, by conducting business analyses to drive vendors’ cost savings, holding accountability for improving vendors’ performance, and being the Budget Gate Keeper.
- Own the end-to-end annual budget plan process. Consider all business, operations, compliance & risk requirements and use smart model & data driven analyses to build a strong annual budget.
- Manage monthly actuals and forecasts. Compare vendors performance to the budget plan and conduct monthly analyses to explain significant changes in vendors’ activity.
- Utilize strong analytical skills and business acumen to address strategic and operational business inquiries.
- Take a data-driven approach by collecting and integrating data from various sources, ensure data accuracy, and translate it into actionable business insights.
- Build & execute new processes and enhance existing workflows related to budget control and vendors performance, to drive cost savings and improve efficiency.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to establish vendors’ Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets, enabling ongoing monitoring and evaluation of their performance.
- Building, facilitating, and maintaining relationships with vendors to maximize the operational and business benefit of the partnership.
- Take the lead in new or existing contract renewal processes by providing budget limitations and usage projections. Also challenging the status quo by validating usage, analyzing pricing data and setting price targets for contract negotiation.
- Collaborate and support stakeholders both within and outside the department to ensure seamless vendor management processes.
- Always seeks ways to improve cost efficiency in vendors.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Minimum +2 years of experience as a Business/Data analyst -a Must
- Proficient in SQL to gather, aggregate, and manipulate large datasets effectively–a Must
- Experience in vendor management or procurement – Must
- Demonstrated business acumen with a track record of influencing business decisions through data-driven analysis.
- Extensive familiarity in visualization tools such as Power BI, Looker or Tableau.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, particularly in Excel (pivot tables, lookup functions, charts) and PowerPoint.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex information to high-level management and C-level executives.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, capable of articulating problems, approaches, and solutions clearly and concisely.
- Data-driven mindset, leveraging data to drive decision-making and generate insights.
- Ability to build and maintain ongoing strong relationships with different stakeholders.
- Commitment to maintaining data accuracy.
- High attention to details.
- Strong sense of accountability.
- Proactive, independent, and creative.
- Demonstrates credibility and responsibility and takes ownership of tasks.
- Self-learning ability to continuously acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English- a Must
- Experience in fintech or financial institutions – an Advantage
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.
Payoneer Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Payoneer Company Size
Between 1,871 - 5,000 employees
Payoneer Founded Year
Payoneer Total Amount Raised
Payoneer Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity