Operations Manager / Analyst - AI FleetView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Operations Manager / Analyst
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
aifleet aspires to change the lives of some of the hardest working, most underappreciated individuals in today’s workforce – truck drivers. A tech-first logistics company, aifleet is disrupting the antiquated $800B trucking industry with human-centric algorithms. We use artificial intelligence to schedule the most efficient routes for our drivers, prioritizing revenue per truck and driver experience. Our obsession with driver happiness allows us to minimize driver attrition and optimize driving time, demonstrating a model that would eliminate the perceived trucker shortage and the inefficiencies permeating the industry today. Through this model we are proving that trucking - a historically fragmented and transactional industry - can be efficient and compassionate.
With a recent $21M Series A and exponential revenue growth, aifleet is at an inflection point. We have already demonstrated proof of concept and are ready to build the world’s largest and most efficient trucking company. We’d love for you to join our no-ego, compassionate, and mission-obsessed team during this next phase of growth.
About the Role
The Operations Managers / Analysts (what we internally refer to as dispatchers) are the key points of contact with truckers, the core of our business, and our revenue-generating engine. This person will be responsible for ensuring all truck drivers are optimizing revenue, while simultaneously feeling supported and cared for - we’re obsessed with driver happiness, and this role is our front line. The ideal candidate will possess deep compassion and customer service skills, while being able to problem-solve in a fast-paced environment (unexpected obstacles come up every day, from accidents to weather to late loads). This role is a unique opportunity to gain a wide range of invaluable skills while working at a high performing and uniquely purposeful startup.
- Be the first point of contact for drivers, identifying and assigning loads, while troubleshooting issues - no two days are the same!
- Build, manage, and maintain relationships with third-party vendors such as brokerage firms
- Help our team evolve and scale - find opportunities for us to improve efficiency and performance and make it happen!
Who (we think) You Are
While roles and priorities continue to evolve, we think you will need the following qualifications. If you feel you could drive impact in this role at aifleet and do not meet some of the following criteria, please do not hesitate to apply.
- Experience or expertise in customer service, demonstrating strong and succinct communication and an ability to provide clear guidance and direction, especially over the phone
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a high-pressure and evolving environment
- Ability to problem solve, evolving the plan based on new information and circumstance
- Knowledge of the trucking industry a plus
Benefits + Perks
All full-time employees are eligible for the following:
- A once in a career opportunity for personal and professional fulfillment in a fast-paced, high-growth, and truly low-ego work environment
- An opportunity to truly transform the lives of truck drivers across the country, and to help build a model that proves that business success and compassion are not mutually exclusive
- A flexible work culture that starts with trust, including unlimited vacation and flexible work hours
- A competitive compensation package, including salary, bonus, and stock options
- Expensed lunches in the office every. single. day 👏
- 401k // Medical // Dental // Vision
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid parental leave for all parents
- Regular team events
- A monthly wellbeing and cell phone stipend
aifleet is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AI Fleet Headquarters Location
AI Fleet Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
AI Fleet Founded Year
AI Fleet Total Amount Raised
AI Fleet Funding RoundsView funding details