Onboarding Team Lead - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Onboarding Team Lead
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique challenges and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
Onboarding Team Lead APAC
As part of our regional growth, we are looking for Onboarding Team Lead, based in Singapore. As the link between commercial and compliance teams, you and your team will be responsible for delivery and execution of the complex onboarding projects for our largest merchants in APAC. As an expert in driving operational onboarding projects, you will interact and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in order to create a seamless onboarding experience with Adyen. This is a varied and hands-on role in which your tasks range from discussing a project’s strategic direction on one end to verifying correct configurations on the other. We are a tech company that operates under a banking license. As such we hold a very high standard when it comes to compliant and scalable processes for Customer Onboarding & Monitoring. Similar to our payment platform, we’ve taken an unobvious route to build the next generation of Financial & Compliance technology in-house with a global reach. You will execute complex onboarding of merchants by scaling internal processes.
What you'll do
- You will manage the team of 3-5 professionals who will take responsibility for the management of complex onboarding and large scale onboardings of the merchants.
- You will interact with the biggest brands on a regular basis and operationalise their needs within the product.
- You will work closely with your internal stakeholders: compliance, CDD, product, commercial teams.
- Build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective management and communication of progress to all parties;
- You will work closely with our product team and provide optimisations to our onboarding product based on market needs, local quirks and regulatory requirements;
- You will look at the data and look for optimization opportunities with external partners.
- You will oversee market expansions in terms of onboarding requirements and feedback to the product when on the KYC requirements and gaps per country.
- Build knowledge and expertise in the team to be able to advise the onboarding of our most complex merchants set-ups.
- Identify knowledge gaps and ensure skills and knowledge are developed effectively.
Who you are
- Experienced with setting-up complex (and technical) projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Compliance, AML, KYC knowledge is essential for this role.
- Client-facing experience, stakeholder management, ability to lead conversations and influence business decisions.
- Excellent Project Management skills and the ability to lead and manage detailed, time-critical initiatives in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Able to interface and cooperate seamlessly with a global team, adapting to international time constraints where appropriate.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details