Onboarding Success Manager - German Speaking - MongoDBView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Onboarding Success Manager - German Speaking
- Job Location
- Dublin, Barcelona
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $138 billion by 2026!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We are looking to speak to candidates who are based in Dublin or Barcelona for our hybrid working model.
This role sits in our Product Led Customer Success Organization. Our mission is to deliver a world class onboarding experience by encouraging best practices, showing value early, and taking the time to understand customers desired outcomes.
Individuals in the Onboarding Success Manager role have a passion for technology and a ‘Customer First’ Mentality. This is a relatively new team at MongoDB, so we are looking for someone who can thrive with a high level of ambiguity and changes while maintaining a customer centric approach and contributing to building a world class programme.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for some of our most strategic customers after their initial sale. You will be responsible for supporting customers to successfully launch each use case with MongoD. You will do this through a combination of success planning, providing enablement plans and introducing them to the broader MongoDB ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will have
- 3-5 years of experience working in a Customer Success, Implementation Consultant, Onboarding Manager, Customer/Technical Support, or similar customer-centric role.
- Exceptional project management experience, you will managing customers through their initial introduction to MongoDB so must be comfortable holding customers accountable to action items and have a keen ear for opportunities to enable and educate your customer
- A mind for technology - we’ll teach you about MongoDB and databases, but our customers and product are inherently technical and you must have an aptitude and curiosity to learn about those concepts and be comfortable presenting technical demo’s
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment - each Onboarding Success Manager will be responsible for onboarding 50 customers in a given quarter while continuing to iterate on the program
- An entrepreneurial mindset - this is a brand new team so you must thrive in a highly changeable environment and contribute to building this program from the ground up
- High levels of organization and attention to detail - you take ownership of customer situations and see everything through to resolution
- Team player and passion for collaboration - in this role you will work across multiple pre and post sales teams to ensure customers are transitioned successfully into the post-sales ecosystem. This means working with Sales, Technical Services, Professional Services and more
- Prior exposure to database, cloud and infrastructure technology is a plus
- Proficiency in German language is required
- Guide each customer to success by leveraging data signals to deliver expert recommendations through an integrated mix of people, programs and product designed to maximize customer value and ultimately MongoDB retention and growth.
- Proactively identify risk and put risk mitigation plans in place. Own and manage the risk through resolution.
- Advocating for what is best for the customer by Coordinating with internal teams (Sales, Professional Services, Technical Services, etc) to ensure that our customers have what they need to be successful
- Report with internal stakeholders to raise awareness of risks and opportunities identified in your business segment
- Promote the implementation of MongoDB features during every customer touchpoint using playbooks, product signals, and other relevant data points to look for opportunities to expand the MongoDB footprint with your customers
- Build and deliver customized enablement and onboarding plans to ensure customers not only set up the product correctly, but also set their teams up for success
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
MongoDB Headquarters Location
New York, NY
MongoDB Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
MongoDB Founded Year
MongoDB Total Amount Raised
MongoDB Funding RoundsView funding details