Onboarding Specialist - HiveView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Onboarding Specialist
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Hive Onboarding Specialist
at Hive, the company that unlocks the full carbon benefit of EVs
Los Angeles, California, United States
We are seeking an exceptional Onboarding Specialist to join our mission to unlock the full carbon benefit of electric vehicles (EVs) and eliminate a gigaton of carbon emissions over the next decade. Hive’s Fleet Operations team executes both sides of Hive’s operations coin. This team is the smiling face that delivers an exceptional customer experience and the operational muscle that ensures preparation and readiness of our EVs. As an Onboarding Specialist, you will play a critical role in scaling our operations to the next level while making sure we don’t skip a beat. Our members are the soul of our organization, and your job will be to ensure efficient and delightful experiences leading up to our member departure and arrival interactions. This role will report to the General Manager of the Fleet Operations team. As an early member of our team, this position offers an excellent opportunity for rapid professional growth as you earn responsibility across multiple functions.
About the Role
- Be a positive, thoughtful, and effective member of your local operations team and a contributing member of the Hive family.
- Make every effort to absorb knowledge and training to deliver the best possible outcomes and experiences to Hive members.
- Passionately and cheerfully support all efforts to satisfy our members during customer interactions, guaranteeing they have everything they need to become successful, active members of the Hive community.
- Cultivate mastery of Hive’s processes and technical tools to support our team.
- Provide strategic feedback and recommendations to improve the customer acquisition support processes.
- Actively and consistently maximize vehicle readiness and quality to optimize utilization of our fleet.
- Be mindful, responsible, and conscientious of your roles and communicate opportunities to improve operational practices at your EV location and the organization at large.
- A champion of EVs and their immediate impact on the environment and advocate for gig worker empowerment!
- Commitment to embody the performance and values expectations of the Hive family.
- Absurdly passionate about delivering great customer experiences.
- Proficiency in use of phone & tablet devices/applications.
- Excellent sense of ownership and responsibility as a core member of the team guiding mission critical operations.
- Obsessive attention to detail in our pursuit of maximum utilization of our fleet assets.
- Thrive and enjoy entrepreneurial environments and the rapid pace/change that comes with it.
- Willing to pitch in and work weekend hours with the rest of the team as needed (with advance notice).
- Applicants must be willing to submit to drug and alcohol testing prior to beginning work. Hive will operate under a strict no tolerance rule prohibiting the use of any substance (legal and/or illegal) that may result in impairment, intoxication, or limitation to the safe operation of a motor vehicle during hours of operation or on-call status, within applicable laws.
- Strong Problem solving and critical thinking skills, easily able to follow an SOP but also capable of out-of-the-box solutions for things that aren’t in the SOP.
- Having familiarity with CRMs (Hubspot, Airtable) and communication tools (Google Voice, DialPad) is a plus.
- Military experience.
- Start up experience.
At Hive, we’re on a mission to unlock the full carbon benefit of EVs to ensure cleaner air and a stable climate for future generations. We democratize access to EVs with a disruptive membership solution that finances, charges, and maintains EVs for drivers who drive the most. Hive membership creates a path to EV ownership for consumers who are underserved by traditional auto finance. By expanding affordable access to EVs, maximizing EV utilization, and offering an innovative charging infrastructure powered by renewable energy to keep EVs running, Hive accelerates the full carbon reduction potential of the EV revolution. Our unique model cuts the EV carbon payback time from 7 to 1.5 years leveraging the convergence of innovations in IOT, connected vehicles, high range EVs, modular solar energy generation, storage, and distribution systems, and the emergence of digital platforms that enable the high mileage mobility and delivery workforce. Our ambition is to convert 10 million high-mileage, gas vehicle drivers into Hive members over the coming decade – contributing to the reduction of a gigaton of carbon emissions.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contact email@example.com.
Hive Headquarters Location
Hive Company Size
Between 1 - 10 employees
Hive Founded Year
Hive Total Amount Raised
Hive Funding RoundsView funding details