Onboarding Specialist - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Onboarding Specialist
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join our Merchants operations department. You will be part of the Underwriting team in Amsterdam working closely with Sales, Account Management, Partnerships, Compliance, and other merchants Operations teams.
In this role you will be responsible for performing assessments on a customer's needs relating to onboarding onto the Adyen platform, whilst keeping relevant compliance guidelines and scalability in mind. As a highly regulated company we need to adhere to various rules and regulations and make sure we grow our business with a healthy portfolio of merchants. A large part of this role is to facilitate our growth by scaling internal processes and to focus on continuous optimization and automation and building relationships with customers and internal teams.
What you’ll do
- Understand Adyen’s product offering and advise in the best way how customers can benefit from them;
- Own, understand and improve processes related to merchant onboarding and payments compliance;
- Build and maintain relationships with (potential) customers, partners and commercial teams; both internally and externally;
- Drive decision making and transparency through data analysis and insights;
- Train new and existing colleagues in various teams around the onboarding procedures;
- Gather insights from Sales, Account Management and Partnerships teams in regards to the commercial pipeline and translate this to operational needs.
Who you are
- Detail-oriented and organized;
- Strong people skills, a real relationship builder;
- A driven self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment;
- Able to balance compliance boundaries and commercial opportunities;
- Great at translating complex subjects into practical and understandable materials;
- Knowledge and understanding of payments, AML, KYC and/or PCI is a bonus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication. English fluency required.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds