Office Manager - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Office Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are looking for a highly energetic, hands-on, organised, and tech-savvy Office Manager to join our global Office Management team. You will be based in our Singapore office and provide assistance to our local office and our office in Mumbai. The role is to develop and maintain a good and safe work environment, ensure organisational effectiveness, and manage all logistic and office-related issues. In addition to that, you will play a key role in being an ambassador of our company culture.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate and organize office facilities to ensure a great office environment for visitors and staff.
- Spot and coordinate office improvements and maintenance where needed whilst managing suppliers and seek new ones when appropriate.
- You are the “go-to-person” for all incoming office related queries and make sure they are resolved with the relevant supplier or internal team member within a reasonable time span.
- Coordinate internal meetings and regional events, making sure all parties involved know their role to meet specific deadlines
- Keep abreast of Health & Safety measures
- Be part of the Fun Committee, arrange team buildings, coordinate office lunches, etc
- Manage all aspects of the office's space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested
Who You Are
- You are a passionate self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are an organisational genius and have a strong personality
- You are a highly motivated team player where winning is more important than ego
- You have a positive attitude and are able to hustle to get things done
- You know how to push back and challenge the status quo
- You are a people person and love working in a service-oriented role
- 3 to 4 years working experience as Office Manager in an office of a minimum of 50 employees
- Experience in an international environment working regionally and globally
- Experience with general technical/electric building knowledge is preferred
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds