Office Coordinator - Ossium HealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Office Coordinator
- Job Location
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
- Ossium’s mission is to improve the health, vitality, and longevity of human beings through bioengineering. We develop, manufacture, and bank cell therapy products that apply the power of stem cell science to revolutionize treatment for patients with blood and immune diseases. At Ossium, we empower our employees, maintain the highest standards of operational excellence, and are a force for good.
About the Job
We’re hiring an Office Coordinator to provide critical administrative and office support for our growing San Francisco office! This person will set the stage for a positive experience on-site for both employees and candidates. The Coordinator will act as the first point of contact for visitors, oversee day-to-day office operations, provide administrative support to the People Team, and pitch in wherever needed to ensure the office is clean, well-stocked, and welcoming. We are looking for someone who is consistently punctual and shows up with a positive attitude.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with the Senior Executive Assistant to provide support and leverage to the CEO across a wide range of topics and duties. You’ll also work with the Senior Director of People & Talent to communicate with candidates, schedule interviews, and keep the recruiting process moving forward as we scale across both our San Francisco and Indianapolis offices. This is a great role for someone looking to leverage a background in service/retail and transition into an office position.
- 2+ years of work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to strike a balance of professionalism and friendliness
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a demanding, fast-paced environment and an ability to independently develop solutions to problems as they arise
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks, and organize time effectively
- Comfort with the large variety of unpredictable tasks common at start-up
- This position is based in our San Francisco office; Hours are Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, and 7:30 am to 2 pm on Fridays. Most of our SF staff is onsite Monday - Thursday and remote on Fridays, and the Office Coordinator will take advantage of the quiet to handle deliveries, answer phone calls, maintain office cleanliness, restock items, and run errands for the CEO
- Ensure the office operates smoothly by managing varied responsibilities that keep the office running
- Open up the office by 7:30 AM each day, disarm the alarm, empty the dishwasher
- Handle administrative tasks such as answering calls, filing, scanning mail, errands to postal office/shipping arrangements, sending out virtual birthday cards, scheduling milestone messages
- Take out the trash bins and be able to carry the bins up and down the stairs
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders, making sure we never run out of supplies
- Manage team lunches, order and/or pick up lunches for CEO, make coffee, and restock the company kitchen, set up treats to be delivered for meetings and birthdays
- Plan and organize SF monthly happy hour
- Greet visitors, manage candidate's onsite interviews, and answer the company's main line to direct calls/take messages
- Support meeting and conference room needs: maintain office cleanliness and make sure conference rooms are clean, tidy, stocked, and that trash is removed every day
- Post jobs within our ATS (Applicant Tracking System) and external job boards
- Coordinate/schedule candidate interviews through our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Create Trello boards for new hires, schedule first-week check-in, and make sure candidate's first week goes smoothly
- Assist the CEO with tasks such as scheduling personal appointments and travel as well as other personal assistant work needed to enhance his productivity
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and/or carry up to 35 lbs
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time. Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with arms.
- Must be able to report to the office by 7:30 AM daily
In your first three months, some projects you’ll work on include:
- Facilitating the candidate experience for onsite interviews
- Streamline office ordering
- Arrange and set up team monthly happy hours
The annual salary range for this role is $58,000 - $68,000 annually. Ossium Health takes a market-based approach to pay. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on, but not limited to, job-related skills, experience, qualifications, and market conditions. This range may be modified in the future.
This is a temporary role, with an initial employment term of 3 months, and the possibility of long-term employment after the initial term, based on business needs.
We offer a full slate of employee benefits including:
Ossium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous paid time off + 11 company holidays
- Employer-paid life insurance and long-term disability
- Gym membership/recreational sports reimbursements
Ossium Health Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Ossium Health Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Ossium Health Founded Year
Ossium Health Total Amount Raised
Ossium Health Funding RoundsView funding details