Office Coordinator - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Office Coordinator
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Office Coordinator for our headquarters in the city center of Amsterdam (consisting of 4 office buildings). You’ll be part of the Facilities team, while working closely together with different departments. You are a highly organized person with a hands-on and creative approach. We are looking for a great communicator who is responsive to evolving business needs. Proactivity and autonomy are key to our culture.
As an Office Coordinator you will be managing various internal projects and office events while ensuring the office is running smoothly. Together with the team you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations for 1700+ employees.
What you’ll do:
- You will be coordinating different office projects and making sure deadlines are met within a reasonable timespan;
- You will coordinate the facilities of our internal events, make sure all parties involved know what their role is and keep track of them meeting their deadlines;
- You will assist with incoming office related queries and make sure they are resolved by the responsible supplier within a reasonable time span;
- Spot and coordinate office related improvements where;
- Member of the Health & Safety (BHV) team.
Who you are
- Highly organized with the ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment;
- Motivated team player where winning is more important than ego;
- Outgoing and positive with great communication skills;
- Flexible and open-minded personality who enjoys working in a global, multicultural environment;
- Hands-on problem solver who can make their own decisions when needed;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written);
- Minimum 1-2 years experience working in a similar role in a relevant field;
- The ability to work on-site daily in our offices in Amsterdam.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds