New Grad - Software Engineer - Abnormal SecurityView Company Profile
- Job Title
- New Grad - Software Engineer
- Job Location
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Job Description
Who you are:
You are a recent or new grad software engineer who is looking to join a high growth startup to kick off your professional career.
Our ideal candidate is highly autonomous, analytical, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, and is excited to learn and to ship production code. The desire and ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment is essential.
This position presents a rare opportunity to have an impact on an early-stage company building a product for large Fortune-500 companies.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or equivalent subject expertise
- Interest in working with Python and/or Golang
- 0-2 years of industry experience
- Previous internships/coops in excellent engineering organizations
- Strong sense of proactive ownership - taking pride and responsibility for the quality of all systems and products we deliver to our customers
- Hard-working attitude and eager to work closely with other engineering team members.
- Humble and willing to ask questions and give opinions
What You'll Do:
- Backend and Fullstack Software Engineers could find themselves working on several teams within our Machine Learning, Product Engineering or Infrastructure organizations.
Why Abnormal Security:
- Competitive pay and equity
- One of the most proven engineering teams in Silicon Valley
- Best-in-class customer traction and growth (3x YOY)
- Team-wide commitment to excellence, velocity, and customer-focus
- Strong growth opportunities and high ownership expectations
- Full medical, dental, and vision health insurance benefits
- Unlimited PTO
Abnormal Security Headquarters Location
View on map
San Francisco, CA
Abnormal Security Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Abnormal Security Founded Year
Abnormal Security Total Amount Raised
Abnormal Security Funding RoundsView funding details