Network Automation Engineer - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Network Automation Engineer
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Network Automation Engineer
Adyen is looking for full-time Network Automation Engineers for its Infrastructure team in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate should have broad experience with network automation, linux systems, programming, and learn on the fly to diagnose problems and be used to dealing with a 24/7 environment. Your advanced system and network skills will be utilized on various projects and for keeping our in-house developed payments platform in top shape.
What you’ll do
- Automate the deployment of network devices and servers;
- Automate the configuration and inventory management of both our network hardware as well as our network connections;
- You will create and maintain tools to monitor network performance and analyze network irregularities to ensure system availability and reliability;
- Develop new tools to help manage our critical network infrastructure;
- Integrating our network stack with open source tooling to supply our internal customers with self service options.
Who you are
- Technology: You must be proficient and have real world and hands-on experience with the following technologies: the Linux networking stack, monitoring, network security protocols, and more;
- Experience: Designing and implementing network configurations, monitoring network quality and availability, troubleshooting performance issues;
- Experience with provisioning tools such as Ansible or Puppet;
Experience with programming in Python, experience with Django is a plus;
- Understanding about how a high-availability network is set up, familiarity with the TCP/IP stack and routing protocols such as BGP or OSPF is a big plus;
- Understanding and experience with UNIX-related network services, DNS and DHCP, SNMP, ect.;
Mentality: You are a team-player who is open to feedback. Able to work in a 24/7 environment, make quick informed decisions, and handle pressure.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the criteria then Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds