NetSuite Administrator - KaseyaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- NetSuite Administrator
- Job Location
- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Job Description
Kaseya® is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure and security management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT to drive sustained business success. Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners www.insightpartners.com), a leading global private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 15 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
Kaseya is not your typical company. We are not afraid to tell you exactly who we are and our expectations. We have achieved record levels of success being BOLD, being GRITTY, being ACCOUNTABLE. The thousands of people that succeed at Kaseya are prepared to go above and beyond for the betterment of our customers, and the betterment of their careers and long-term financial wealth.
We’re looking for a System Administrator who is passionate about empowering our employees around the world to work with technology in the most efficient way possible. You’ll be an important contributor to our fast-moving IT team, involved in supporting and maintaining our ERP and e-commerce systems. You will be a liaison between our partner-facing teams and our IT teams. You will support and answer questions about our finance and partner store applications and be responsible for administering and maintaining them. You will report to the Service Operations Manager.
Does This Describe You:
You're a team player with a background in IT support, strong communication in interpersonal skills, and have a passion for learning.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Provide Support to our global internal teams and partner community
- Administer and configure Kaseya’s global ERP and e-commerce systems to support business needs
- Partner with other teams to address documentation and workflow needs
- Help build a positive team spirit and make team success a priority
- Strong understanding of core ITIL concepts and ITSM toolsets
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- 5+ years of experience working with ERP (NetSuite), e-commerce, CRM, etc.
- Track record of process improvement and data analysis
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a level of comfort in a hyper-growth company and ever-changing environment
- NetSuite and Salesforce experience is preferred; but not required
Join the Kaseya growth rocket ship and see how we are #ChangingLives !
Kaseya provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Kaseya Headquarters Location
Kaseya Company Size
Between 2,000 - 10,000 employees
Kaseya Founded Year
Kaseya Funding RoundsView funding details