Motion Designer - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Motion Designer
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
We are seeking a passionate Motion Designer who is well versed with creating beautiful motion graphics. The ideal candidate has a proven ability to understand marketing objectives, and a strong aesthetic sense that can immediately detect whether content is aligned with the Adyen brand identity. They are a team player and have a hunger to learn and flourish in a dynamic, high growth environment. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are essential.
- Work alongside our diverse team of designers and developers to create concepts and build animations for a diverse array of topics.
- Make the motion design language your own and add and evolve this together with the team.
- Contribute to maintaining creative quality standards through polished visual designs.
- Bring your passion and enthusiasm for motion and design and keep on top of the latest trends online.
- Inspire others inside out outside of your team with your creativity, knowledge and enthusiasm.
- Willing to learn new skills and programs, and experiment where possible.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to get work across the finish line while delivering high quality assets.
- Work well with project leads reviews and approvals. Have a strong attention to detail.
- 6 + years brand/art/visual design experience at a design shop, ad agency, or internal brand team
- Proficiency in all Adobe CC and bonus points for Cinema 4D
- Able to make use of feedback, with a strong attention to detail and brand consistency
- Ability to think along and evolve guidelines within brand design
- Fun(ny) team player who understands the value of collaboration and an all-hands-on-deck approach
- Solid self-management skills to keep pace in a fast environment with attention to deadlines. Leading by example
- If you think you would love the opportunity to work with an international team and believe that you have the qualities we are looking for please upload your portfolio, CV and motivation letter
Bonus points if you have:
An understanding of motion for front end web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details