Mobile Security Expert - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Mobile Security Expert
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Mobile Security Expert
We are searching for a Mobile Security Expert that will enhance and drive security due diligence activities for our In Persons Payment (IPP) offerings. You will work closely with the different streams developing the future of payments on mobile offerings. Your job will be to advise the streams how to maintain their security posture:
- What are trends in the field of mobile payments?
- What are threats and risks that the IPP streams should take into consideration?
- What security due diligence activities should the streams initiate to provide confidence in the security posture of the products?
Two products that you might be working on are: Tap to Pay on iPhone. With this technology, we can transform an iPhone into a payment accepting device. With Tap to Pay on iPhone our customers can accept contactless card or wallet payments.
Next to this, you might work on "the card reader”, which is the companion to a merchant’s smartphone or tablet. It connects via Bluetooth Low Energy and it can be attached to the mobile device with the use of a magnet which is built into the hardware.
You will help find and drive solutions to the above issues with freedom, creativity and both tech and security passion.
What you will do
- Analyse threat intelligence sources for IPP relevant news and trends;
- Facilitate threat modelling exercises and trainings for various IPP products;
- Architecture current and future IPP products;
- Advise on specific implementation questions that our IPP developers have;
- Organise security assessments at both hardware and software level for our IPP fleet.
Who you are
- You get excited by new technology and want to work in a high paced environment where we build the future of payments on mobile;
- You are an expert in the field of Mobile Security, both in Android and iOS;
- You are an expert in the field of IPP on software level, preferably in mobile payments. Experience with hardware is a plus;
- You have experience in threat and risk modelling, preferably experience with STRIDE assessments;
- You have experience in the following areas: Software Development Lifecycle; Mobile Security; Development Security; Security Architecture;
- You are familiar with at least one of the following topics: PCI SPoC, PoS-to-Host and Host-to-Host protocols;
- You are a team player that wants to maintain Adyen's security posture.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the criteria then Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds