Mobile Affiliate Marketing Lead, Hotels - AirbnbView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Mobile Affiliate Marketing Lead, Hotels
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Airbnb was born in 2007 when two Hosts welcomed three guests to their San Francisco home, and has since grown to over 4 million Hosts who have welcomed more than 1 billion guest arrivals in almost every country across the globe. Every day, Hosts offer unique stays and experiences that make it possible for guests to connect with communities in a more authentic way.
The Community You Will Join:
The HotelTonight is a fun, entrepreneurial team where you can have outsized impact. Simplicity is at the core of our products. We pride ourselves on delivering the smoothest and most intuitive hotel booking experience for guests. HotelTonight, an Airbnb company, provides guests great hotels at amazing prices by helping hotel partners sell unsold inventory.
The Difference You Will Make:
As the Mobile Affiliate Marketing Lead, Hotels for HotelTonight, you will play a critical role in developing and maintaining HotelTonight’s mobile CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) and CPI (Cost Per Install) partnerships to drive efficient and scalable customer growth. Your responsibilities include driving the strategy, development, analysis, execution and monitoring of pay for performance partnership marketing programs and campaigns. You will collaborate closely with key stakeholders across Product, Data Science, Supply, and Creative to bring to life great partnerships that tell the world about HotelTonight and drive great ROI. The ideal candidate will have a combination of strong affiliate marketing and management experience, project management and top notch analytic skills.
A Typical Day:
- Own end-to-end digital acquisition campaign performance, from strategy development to capturing business requirements, to planning, delivery, execution and reporting on performance metrics (Cost Per Acquisition, Cost Per Install, etc).
- Identify partnership opportunities that can meet efficiency and scale requirements, create business proposals and collaborate with cross functional teams across finance, legal and marketing to assess opportunities
- Partner with Engineering to implement new partnerships and support ongoing ones
- Analyze campaign performance and identify optimization opportunities
- Partner with Finance to forecast campaign performance across quarters
- 12+ years of relevant work experience at a large B2C company, with preference in the consumer internet space of travel, technology, or lifestyle.
- Significant experience working closely with product, digital marketing, and data analytics functions.
- Experience with global affiliate campaigns that deliver massive scale and ROI
- Experience with App Store Marketing, App Store Optimization preferred
- Proven leadership capabilities, experience working with diverse cross functional teams and managing workflows involving numerous parties.
- Appetite for a fast-paced, collaborative environment and desire to constantly reassess and make the work better.
- Excellent written and oral communication, sharp analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to simplify is key.
How We'll Take Care of You:
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $150,000 and $190,000. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, benefits, and Employee Travel Credits.
This position is US - Remote Eligible. The role may include occasional work at an Airbnb office or attendance at offsites, as agreed to with your manager. Airbnb,Inc. can employ in states where we have registered entities. Currently, employees can not be located in: Alaska, Indiana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Alabama, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Delaware and Rhode Island. This list is continuously evolving and being updated, please check back with us if the state you live in is on the exclusion list. If your position is employed by another Airbnb entity, your recruiter will inform you what states you are eligible to work from.
Our Commitment To Inclusion & Belonging:
Airbnb is committed to working with the broadest talent pool possible. We believe diverse ideas foster innovation and engagement, and allow us to attract creatively-led people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
If you need assistance, or a reasonable accommodation during the application and recruiting process, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airbnb Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Airbnb Company Size
Between 6,132 - 6,132 employees
Airbnb Founded Year
Airbnb Total Amount Raised
Airbnb Funding RoundsView funding details