Mid Market Account Executive - MutinyView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Mid Market Account Executive
- Job Location
- Remote - United States / Canada
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Marketers have a problem. Today companies spend over $1T to bring customers to the door, but $19 of every $20 they spend does not convert to revenue. Companies have no choice other than to dedicate large engineering and data science teams to manually build more relevant, higher converting experiences for different customer segments.
Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top of funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it — from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing. Our customers are some of the fastest growing companies in the B2B space including Notion, Ramp, Carta and Segment. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce and Snowflake.
About the role:
We are looking to add an experienced Account Executive to our current high-performing team. You will be in a semi-full cycle role; taking discovery calls to closed won deals. You will be working with B2B digital marketers to educate them on personalization and conversion automation, support them through their evaluation/trial process, and to help them buy a world-class product. This is a dynamic role that requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
Here are some things you’ll do in the next 18 months:
- Own the most important metric in the business: net-new revenue
- Give thorough discovery calls, qualify firmly, manage trials and expectations, and push deals through all the usual closing steps (legal, infosec, procurement, etc.)
- Our lead generation has historically been inbound heavy with highly personalized outbound campaigns for target accounts. You’ll have an unfair advantage for prospecting as you’ll be using the Mutiny product.
- Keep your deals updated in the CRM for weekly pipeline reviews and to prepare hand-off notes to the CX team.
- Be a company and brand advocate: our customers love us and the sales process (yes, we receive compliments on the sales process)
- Support the CX, product, and engineering teams as you receive feedback from prospects to align with product strategy and direction
- Work with our awesome technology and agency partners on joint deals for win-win outcomes
- We have a robust tech stack so you'll have all the resources and support you'll need
What you bring:
- 3+ years of closing in B2B SaaS
- Bonus points for martech, sales tech, or web tech experience
- Consistently hits or is above quota
- Naturally persuasive, curious, and personable with excellent discovery and closing skills.
- Relentless about hitting goals. If one path fails, can quickly find another path.
- Strong written, verbal, non-verbal communication skills.
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. A big plus for experience working at a high growth startup (series A-D).
- An exceptionally high performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture, brand and customer experience.
What you’ll get out of it:
- You are joining a rocketship! We are backed by Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce, and Snowflake. We are growing incredibly fast and about to hit another inflection point. The potential is unreal. Join and you’ll see what we mean.
- You will create a name for yourself by getting to work with and support some of the fastest growing companies in B2B SaaS.
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play.
- You will experience a new way of working. Our team is fully distributed across North America and the EU. But we come together as a company for quarterly offsites (usually in super fun places like Hawaii and Salt Lake City). This combination of experience-based work is a competitive advantage we plan on leaning into.
These values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the post, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching
- All hands on deck
- Live in the world you want to change.
We also believe in balanced teams, which is why we have maintained a 50% male to female ratio in our investors and are committed to maintaining diversity of gender, lifestyle, ethnicity and thinking in our team as we scale.
We are fully remote.
Our Offer to You: Mutiny is proud to offer a competitive compensation package to all full-time employees, including base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefits. The estimated salary range for this role for US-based employees is $200,000 OTE ($100,000 base + $100,000 variable).
Mutiny Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Mutiny Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Mutiny Founded Year
Mutiny Total Amount Raised
Mutiny Funding RoundsView funding details