Mid-Market Account Executive - DebtBookView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Mid-Market Account Executive
- Job Location
- Charlotte, NC
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who We Are
DebtBook is an industry-leading fintech software platform that revolutionizes the way local governments, higher education, healthcare organizations and their finance teams work. Our powerful, cloud-based software helps these organizations manage all aspects of their debt, leases, and subscriptions, streamline financial reporting, and share information simply with others.
About this Role
Our Sales team is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Mid-Market Account Executive who is dedicated to making a significant impact through their expertise and innovative approach. As an Mid-Market Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving the Go-to-Market strategy within your assigned territory, focusing on building and nurturing relationships with your prospects. Your primary objective will be to promote and sell DebtBook's cutting-edge software solutions and services directly to our valued prospects.
What You’ll Do
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets for your designated territory.
- Conduct engaging product demos for prospects, including C-level decision-makers.
- Manage the entire sales cycle and foster strong relationships with active opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales pipeline, contacts, and activities in Hubspot CRM and other reporting tools.
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with key influencers at the executive and senior management levels, as well as other stakeholders within the client's organization.
- Proactively engage in prospecting and lead generation activities within your territory to complement the efforts of the SDR team.
- Prepare and complete contracts and RFPs for prospective clients.
- Educate potential clients about the exceptional value of DebtBook's product suite.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to refine strategic initiatives and generate qualified leads.
- Navigate the legal and procurement processes to facilitate successful deal closures.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure smooth onboarding and implementation processes for closed accounts.
- Cultivate strong relationships with key internal resources to ensure seamless collaboration in meeting customer needs.
What You Bring
- A proven track record of at least 1-3 years in a consultative selling environment or 2 years in a sales development role with consistent quota achievement.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in SaaS sales.
- Proficiency in CRM tools like Hubspot, SalesForce, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to confidently present and interact with executive-level leadership.
- Ambitious, driven, and resilient in the face of rejection.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment, thriving in moments of uncertainty, ambiguity, and change.
Proud to be named one of the “Best Places to Work” by Charlotte’s Business Journal, DebtBook is a fast-growing company where we dream big, move fast, make an impact, and bring joy to everything we do. Our core values drive our success as an organization, and we are looking for talented teammates who share our passion for challenging the status quo, innovating in all we do, and wanting to make a difference.
When it comes to benefits and perks, we are committed to supporting our employees’ well-being to make their lives better, both in and out of the office. We offer:
- Competitive salaries plus equity (stock options) for all employees;
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match (100% match of first 3%, 50% match on the next 2%)
- Flexible work schedules and generous leave policies (including unlimited PTO)
- Professional development opportunities and tuition reimbursement
- Family and wellness perks
- Monthly get-togethers
- Stipends for remote workers to set up their ideal work space;
- Top-of-the-line equipment, and a newly furnished office
DebtBook is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and prohibit discrimination and unlawful harassment in the workplace. All applicants will receive consideration for employment based upon their qualifications without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, political affiliation, National Guard or veteran status, disability, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law. We welcome and encourage applicants with disabilities to contact our team for assistance during the application and hiring process. We are committed to expanding accessibility and making reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable law.
DebtBook Headquarters Location
DebtBook Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
DebtBook Founded Year
DebtBook Total Amount Raised
DebtBook Funding RoundsView funding details