Member Experience Associate (Part Time) - Los Angeles - IndustriousView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Member Experience Associate (Part Time) - Los Angeles
- Job Location
- Los Angeles
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
About the Company:
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We’re looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We’re excited about having a meaningful impact on people’s workplace experience.
Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work. Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America’s 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit www.industriousoffice.com/careers.
About the Role:
This is an in-person hospitality role, based on-site. Candidates must live within an easy commute of Playa District, Los Angeles. To help, our compensation package includes some great commuter benefits!
As a Member Experience Associate at Industrious, you will be the heart of the member experience, truly aiming to create great days for all who enter your office. While your day may not look the same, here's what it could look like:
- You are the first face people see while you’re preparing the office for the day: brewing coffee, setting out breakfast, and stocking shared amenities.
- You help build magnificent events and take the extra time to design unique signage because you know the magic is in the details.
- You set up offices for new members so their first day in their office is seamless and memorable.
- You assist a member with IT or wifi issues should they ever come up - no job is too big or too small for you to tackle.
- You hold down the fort while your Member Experience Manager is assisting another potential member.
You’re a great fit for this role if:
- No member request is too big or too small for you to handle. You find yourself smiling when restocking the fridge and fixing the printer
- You’re energized by meeting people and work well in a team because you like supporting and assisting to help a larger plan come together
- You can create order out of chaos and are always planning ahead. You come up with solutions before anyone knows there is a problem
- You’re resilient. You know the value of having a routine, but you’re ready for the bumps too
- You’re willing to get your hands dirty and realize the behind the scenes work is not always glamorous
- You always look to improve and make things more efficient because staying busy is your happy speed
Industrious helps companies of all sizes find their office home so that they can do their best work. Our team is rewriting the book on productivity by creating a new workplace experience. Right now it’s more important than ever that our Member Experience Associates are passionate about building relationships and community. You can effortlessly connect with your members. You know that the most meaningful interactions are rooted in trust and shared values.
We are Industrious.
We’re building a team of considerate collaborators who create great days. Come join us.
The hourly compensation for this position is $25.25.
You will also be eligible for a number of generous perks including:
- Fixed part time hours to suit your schedule
- $500 Sign on Bonus
- Commuter Stipend of $100 / quarter
- Eligible for up to $500 in bonus pay every 6 months
- One Medical telehealth membership
- 40 hours of personal time off annually
- Sick pay as required by law
- 5 days Covid Sick Pay with documented positive test
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
Industrious Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Industrious Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Industrious Founded Year
Industrious Total Amount Raised
Industrious Funding RoundsView funding details